Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of where one stands on this Chinavirus shitshow, it is quite refreshing to see Americans ASSEMBLING and putting pressure on the powers that attempt to push us down:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-STRIP-Gov-Whitmer-powers-faces-protests.html

:usa-flag: :usa-salute:

That is a horribly written piece of news right there. "Oh no! they said they can have abortions! but I cant garden in the snow!"

Misses the point entirely which is the ongoing discussion of what is and is NOT essential, what can and cannot be imposed temporarily for public health exceptions, instead just more red vs blue arguments thatve been repeated over and over.

We're already poised to start roll backs in Michigan, despite another 2 week extension, we already knew that the end of the month she would have to involve the lawmakers to extend, this is all old news being presented as it was somehow the effect of the stupid road blocking protests that just made our state look like a bunch of black lives matter and climate change road blocking assholes.

WJCO

Meme King
That is a horribly written piece of news right there. "Oh no! they said they can have abortions! but I cant garden in the snow!"

Misses the point entirely which is the ongoing discussion of what is and is NOT essential, what can and cannot be imposed temporarily for public health exceptions, instead just more red vs blue arguments thatve been repeated over and over.

We're already poised to start roll backs in Michigan, despite another 2 week extension, we already knew that the end of the month she would have to involve the lawmakers to extend, this is all old news being presented as it was somehow the effect of the stupid road blocking protests that just made our state look like a bunch of black lives matter and climate change road blocking assholes.

That wasn't the point of me posting the article, lol. It was about the people assembling and pushing back against the government for basic liberties.

Ddays

Hooked
Regardless of where one stands on this Chinavirus shitshow, it is quite refreshing to see Americans ASSEMBLING and putting pressure on the powers that attempt to push us down:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-STRIP-Gov-Whitmer-powers-faces-protests.html

:usa-flag: :usa-salute:

I want to preface my following statement by saying I 100% agree with the right to assemble regardless of cause, but I have to admit, a part of me gets a little uncomfortable at seeing assemblies with folks having guns. I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but firearms and crowds make me nervous. I personally want nothing to do with one of those and honestly, the images of those guys feed into the vision of what the left views as "gun crazies". I dunno, anyone else feel that way?

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
'And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that’

Don’t worry guys we’re gonna have a vaccine soon ..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom