Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I get it, you didn’t actually watch the actual and whole video. You’re just going off of what you’ve read or already decided to believe. That’s cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I watched the video and just laughed that this guy is our president . Can’t put 2 coherent sentences together

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I watch every single Presidential briefing in its entirety...every one of them

Lol nice Ed .

has it rubbed off on you ? Do you find yourself saying great, incredible, moron, loser, believe me, bigly, h(y)ugh a lot more in conversation? Are your sentences getting shorter? Do your positions on key topics change on an hourly or daily basis now ?

Lol nice Ed .

has it rubbed off on you ? Do you find yourself saying great, incredible, moron, loser, believe me, bigly, h(y)ugh a lot more in conversation? Are your sentences getting shorter? Do your positions on key topics change on an hourly or daily basis now ?

So it’s evident you really could care less what he has to say just that you don’t like him. That will get us nowhere with this argument.

has it rubbed off on you ? Do you find yourself saying great, incredible, moron, loser, believe me, bigly, h(y)ugh a lot more in conversation? Are your sentences getting shorter?

And yet another thing the media seems to focus on in regards to Trump, regardless of how it has little or no importance with the issues at hand....

Hah Biden videos are funny as hell too . Def part senile . I’m just hoping he won’t surround himself with as dumb a group and I hope his listening skills aren’t as bad as orange mans

LOL - guess we all have our own idea of what a dumb group is or what constitutes good listening skills. :crazyeyes:

Some actual numbers:

In New York State, there have been approximately 15,740 Covid-19 deaths so far out of a population of about 19,450,000. That works out to about 0.08% of the population dying from Covid-19, in arguably the hardest hit state in the country. California has approximately 34,510,000 people and about 1,531 Covid-19 deaths to date, which works out to about 0.0044% of the population. Nevada has a population of about 3,080,000 and, presently, a Covid-19 death toll of 197, which is about 0.0064% of the population. Washoe County has a population of about 471,519 and a Covid-19 death toll of 22 to date, which is about 0.0047% of the population. Here is an interesting truth. In Washoe County, 13 of the 22 deaths have been from one single convalescent home. Unfortunately, 3 of the 22 deaths were VA Hospital employees. That means that only 6 people out in the general public in Washoe County have died because of Covid-19.

As of the last count that I read, approximately 26,000,000 people have filed for unemployment across the nation. Nearly 370,000 unemployment claims have been filed just in Nevada.

Lol nice Ed .

I use "misunderestimated" all the time. Great word, thanks to Gee-Dub. :beer:

Some actual numbers:

In New York State, there have been approximately 15,740 Covid-19 deaths so far out of a population of about 19,450,000. That works out to about 0.08% of the population dying from Covid-19, in arguably the hardest hit state in the country. California has approximately 34,510,000 people and about 1,531 Covid-19 deaths to date, which works out to about 0.0044% of the population. Nevada has a population of about 3,080,000 and, presently, a Covid-19 death toll of 197, which is about 0.0064% of the population. Washoe County has a population of about 471,519 and a Covid-19 death toll of 22 to date, which is about 0.0047% of the population. Here is an interesting truth. In Washoe County, 13 of the 22 deaths have been from one single convalescent home. Unfortunately, 3 of the 22 deaths were VA Hospital employees. That means that only 6 people out in the general public in Washoe County have died because of Covid-19.

As of the last count that I read, approximately 26,000,000 people have filed for unemployment across the nation. Nearly 370,000 unemployment claims have been filed just in Nevada.

They've killed the country to supposedly 'save' it.

Some actual numbers:

If all the deaths were occurring in Lewistown, Montana instead of the majority in New York City, do you think the ruling class would have still shut down our country?

If all the deaths were occurring in Lewistown, Montana instead of the majority in New York City, do you think the ruling class would have still shut down our country?
I'm a firm believer that the only reason any kind of shutdown happened is because 99% of capital hill was deemed high risk, and they didn't want to get infected by those dirty working class people.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t care if you like him or don’t like him or what that was objectively verbal diarrhea of Biden proportions. Best part imo was the doctor he kept looking over to just staring back like “wtf are you saying? Are you asking me something?”

Makes for some good memes too.
IMG_6979.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom