Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I want to preface my following statement by saying I 100% agree with the right to assemble regardless of cause, but I have to admit, a part of me gets a little uncomfortable at seeing assemblies with folks having guns. I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but firearms and crowds make me nervous. I personally want nothing to do with one of those and honestly, the images of those guys feed into the vision of what the left views as "gun crazies". I dunno, anyone else feel that way?

I dunno, I think thugs wearing masks, carrying clubs and burning the American flag and while beating on people who disagree with them make me more nervous. :idontknow:

download.jpg

antifa1-1280x720.jpg

berkeley-riots-antifa.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
a part of me gets a little uncomfortable at seeing assemblies with folks having guns. I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but firearms and crowds make me nervous.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. The images don't show them acting violently.

“An armed society is a polite society. ”

honestly, the images of those guys feed into the vision of what the left views as "gun crazies".

Well of course the extreme left will spin it that way.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
'And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that’

Don’t worry guys we’re gonna have a vaccine soon ..

Yeah, yeah - orange man bad and lame stream media propaganda good. :naw:

Here's the FULL quote...

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

I had to look it up after seeing your post. :naw:

WJCO

Meme King

Here's the FULL quote...

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

Lol. Yeah I noticed nearly all headlines this morning were saying that Trump wants to inject us with disinfectant. I looked it up to. Amazing how the media misses the rest of the quote and spins it.

Ddays

Hooked
I dunno, I think thugs wearing masks, carrying clubs and burning the American flag and while beating on people who disagree with them make me more nervous. :idontknow:

Not even a debate there - Those Antifa crowds are pure scum. Those asshats deserve whatever comes back at them and then some. I'm absolutely not coming from this as an anti-gun view, because I own many and carry.
Like I said, I'd never say someone couldn't do what they are, just sometimes that it makes me uncomfortable.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. The images don't show them acting violently.

“An armed society is a polite society. ”
Well of course the extreme left will spin it that way.

Based on prior posts I'm sure that you know that I'm not against any of these types of situations involving protests or firearms either. I guess you need to be on the scene to get the vibe of the situation. I'd never say or advocate that people couldn't assemble just that I'm not 100% sure I'd be comfortable at a demonstration that was confrontational and involved sides being armed.

Lol. Yeah I noticed nearly all headlines this morning were saying that Trump wants to inject us with disinfectant. I looked it up to. Amazing how the media misses the rest of the quote and spins it.

Goes both ways. President Tide Pod has a ring to it though 🤣

IMG_6975.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Just like they were blasting us with “Images of mass burial site as New York braces for wide spread death”.

Lol
The images were taken of Hart Island. Literally over a million bodies have been buried there and thousands get buried there sometimes by the dozens every year. Been going on for a hundred years that way but now it’s all China virus victims according to the news. [emoji23]

Brute

Hooked

Here's the FULL quote...

Does that sound intelligent to you?...

JK_0311

It makes me no more nervous than being in a any crowd. Meaning, a large crowd should always keep the aware cautious this day in age. A peaceful assembly with armed folked doesn’t make nervous by itself, however people nowadays like to make points by being media headlines. So it would be those that appose the armed assemblers more than the armed that make me nervous.

In Arizona, it is safe to assume half of the population is carrying, especially since it requires no license to do so, even concealed. I assume I am more comfortable with an armed setting because of this. Oh and since that was legalized mass killings and mayhem related to concealed carry has not occurred, although some claimed it would.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just like they were blasting us with “Images of mass burial site as New York braces for wide spread death”.

Lol
The images were taken of Hart Island. Literally over a million bodies have been buried there and thousands get buried there sometimes by the dozens every year. Been going on for a hundred years that way but now it’s all China virus victims according to the news. [emoji23]

And they actually wonder out loud why the bad orange man keeps calling them “fake news”.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not even a debate there - Those Antifa crowds are pure scum. Those asshats deserve whatever comes back at them and then some. I'm absolutely not coming from this as an anti-gun view, because I own many and carry.
Like I said, I'd never say someone couldn't do what they are, just sometimes that it makes me uncomfortable.

I suppose my view on this is based on where I live. It’s legal to open carry in Nevada and a lot of folks do in my neck of the woods.

WJCO

Meme King
Does that sound intelligent to you?...

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I don't passionately dislike the guy either like some do. Sounds to me like he was talking out loud as he asked the question but of course the media went nuclear and tried to make him look like the bad guy like they always do.

Hot tub systems use UV light to kill bacteria. And isn't a vaccine an injection of chemicals into the human body to fight off a sickness? Honestly in context, I don't think the guy was saying lets pump the human body full of uv light and disinfectants; rather I think he was questioning what science is looking into to help rid us of this Chinese virus.

MericaMade

I have a clipper set I bought in high school that is still going strong. My coworkers have asked that I bring it to work tomorrow..haha. Let's see how this turns out.

I have a neighbor who owns a hair salon and is cutting hair speak easy style so he cut mine yesterday....shhhh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol, my wife is a hairstylist but I have been cutting my own hair since I was 15.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I don't passionately dislike the guy either like some do. Sounds to me like he was talking out loud as he asked the question but of course the media went nuclear and tried to make him look like the bad guy like they always do.

Hot tub systems use UV light to kill bacteria. And isn't a vaccine an injection of chemicals into the human body to fight off a sickness? Honestly in context, I don't think the guy was saying lets pump the human body full of uv light and disinfectants; rather I think he was questioning what science is looking into to help rid us of this Chinese virus.

This ^^^^ if you watch the actual video, I think any reasonable person without bias would come to the same conclusion.

https://youtu.be/zu60uj0_-Nw

Brute

Hooked
To ask a question, yeah. Dumbest people I’ve ever met are those who believe they have all the answers.

" So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Do you actually think that conversation took place with the President and a man of science, and he actually replied "we're gonna test it"?

"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that."

Or this conversation?

WJCO

Meme King
This ^^^^ if you watch the actual video, I think any reasonable person without bias would come to the same conclusion.

https://youtu.be/zu60uj0_-Nw

Lol. I had only seen news articles. Amazing how much the context of the video provides (at 25:34). He was merely having a discussion out loud.

That press conference was over an hour, and of course headlines today chose to focus on that and twist it :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone self quarantined?

" So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Do you actually think that conversation took place with the President and a man of science, and he actually replied "we're gonna test it"?

"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that."

Or this conversation?

Oh, I get it, you didn’t actually watch the actual and whole video. You’re just going off of what you’ve read or already decided to believe. That’s cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom