2020 Dirt Experience : Follow the Adventures of MOBY on the 10th Annual JKX

Bierpower

Hooked
Actually... we’re doing better than we thought we’d be doing. Maybe the best mpg we’ve gotten in almost a decade and this in spite of Eddie’s heavy foot [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I've been meaning to ask if you made any gear changes while Robbie was working or if your still running 5:38's. Also, what are you seeing for hwy RPM with the new setup.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pot, meet kettle. ;)

LOL - thank you my friend! :clap2:

And it begins! Thanks for taking us along!

Hope you enjoy all the fun to come :cool:

This.....

Good...at least we know who should have spare gas then.

I don't recall Mel saying anything about the need for extra gas. Typically, his rule is that you need to be able to make about 200 miles between stops but with just a few exceptions, we've always made it to gas without any problems.

As far as lighting goes, come this Sunday, it'll be dark by 4-5pm. Do you really think we'll be off the trail before then LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see another jeep adventure

Hope you enjoy it :)

I've been meaning to ask if you made any gear changes while Robbie was working or if your still running 5:38's. Also, what are you seeing for hwy RPM with the new setup.

So, we were doing about 80 mph the whole way down yesterday and I would say that we were averaging 2400 rpm at that speed. Cruising at 75 or under on flat ground, maybe 2100.

Brute

Hooked
Hope you enjoy it :)

So, we were doing about 80 mph the whole way down yesterday and I would say that we were averaging 2400 rpm at that speed. Cruising at 75 or under on flat ground, maybe 2100.

With 5.38 gearing...that's great. The new transmission makes all the difference...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo! Found ourselves in the middle of a massive Trump Train that extended for miles in both directions while driving through Phoenix! [emoji631]
IMG_6336.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

JK_0311

WooHoo! Found ourselves in the middle of a massive Trump Train that extended for miles in both directions while driving through Phoenix! [emoji631]
View attachment 355305

View attachment 355306

Welcome to PHX! Sorry for the unusually warm weather.

And every time I am out running errands, nothing but Trump flags, no Biden flags hmmm, aren’t his supporters proud?

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Met up with our good friends Chris and Adam on our way out to the starting point of the JKX!

AC1F3DFC-C2D3-4817-8428-3E4E8499374A.jpg

Top Bottom