2020 Dirt Experience : Follow the Adventures of MOBY on the 10th Annual JKX

bhaner

Man! I wish I could have gotten in on this one!

Sounds like it is happening real soon and I missed it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After installing a set of LUX Max rock lights on our Gladiator, there was no way we could attend the JKX with the old and dim lights that Moby had been running for years. Thankfully, LUX was able to get a set of their lights shipped out to us in time and that's what I installed today.

20201028212356-66284667-me.jpg

20201028212344-88a0708d-me.jpg

20201028212332-81d11668-me.jpg

20201028212308-c23b4849-me.jpg

20201028212303-b480f571-me.jpg

20201028212256-3718c92b-me.jpg

20201028212233-c3d78ee3-me.jpg

We also ordered up one of their new truck bed light kits and installed one of them under our Tuffy Security Deck to help illuminate our gear and our trail table.

20201028212240-d1d94726-me.jpg

20201028212245-e985c63f-me.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Moby looks ready to get after it after a long rest...

Like the smaller KC light bar, maybe you can get a shot of those in action while on the road?

Those lux lights are bright!

It's been since too long since I've been out on the trails, looking forward to your trip footage :thumb:

safe travels and bring back lots of footage, gotta get thru the rest of this year lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
God damn those are bright! Great idea for under the tuffy and on the table. Will make having some turkey at the end of the night easier 🥃

WJCO

Meme King
After installing a set of LUX Max rock lights on our Gladiator, there was no way we could attend the JKX with the old and dim lights that Moby had been running for years. Thankfully, LUX was able to get a set of their lights shipped out to us in time and that's what I installed today.
We also ordered up one of their new truck bed light kits and installed one of them under our Tuffy Security Deck to help illuminate our gear and our trail table.

That looks bad ass. Love that cargo light. Do you have a link to that truck bed light kit?

Ddays

Hooked
Those LUX light sets are awesome. I have a set waiting for install. Lol, one more thing to add to my snakes den of wiring on the battery :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice. Really like the cargo light idea. Moby is just... fucking awesome.

Being that we have the original Tuffy Deck, it's made out of steel and so the LUX lights work great. Also, at the tailgate end, the deck has a recessed edge and so the lights fit nicely up there and out of the way. :yup:

Looks great! Big improvement im sure!

Thanks! Make our old LED lights look like candles LOL :D

Moby looks ready to get after it after a long rest...

Like the smaller KC light bar, maybe you can get a shot of those in action while on the road?

Those lux lights are bright!

It's been since too long since I've been out on the trails, looking forward to your trip footage :thumb:

safe travels and bring back lots of footage, gotta get thru the rest of this year lol

Yeah, hoping to get footage of the lights in action as soon as I can :thumb:

I have been looking for a cargo light, definitely have to look into that. Moby looks great and ready. [emoji106]

What's cool about them is that being magnetic, you can move them around to where you need them :yup:

God damn those are bright! Great idea for under the tuffy and on the table. Will make having some turkey at the end of the night easier 🥃

LOL - yes indeed :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks bad ass. Love that cargo light. Do you have a link to that truck bed light kit?

There's no link. I talked to LUX about getting additional lights and they mentioned they were working on truck bed lights that they will have available soon. They were nice enough to make a set for me ahead of the official release. I should note that they've got other cool lights coming soon too. :yup:

Awesome! Moby looks ready!

About as ready as can be given the limited amount of time I've had to work on him. With time change coming up, I really wanted to make sure we had the means to wheel in the dark :cool:

Those LUX light sets are awesome. I have a set waiting for install. Lol, one more thing to add to my snakes den of wiring on the battery :crazyeyes:

LOL - I think you're gonna love them :yup:

Top Bottom