2020 Dirt Experience : Follow the Adventures of MOBY on the 10th Annual JKX

JAGS

Hooked
Moby went through a full remodel! Can’t wait to see him take on the challenges of the 10x JKX![emoji41]

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
#Frontendfriday! Was able to squeeze in one more install before heading out to the 10th annual JKX - KC Gravity headlights [emoji41]
final.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Curious to compare the gravity to the gravity pro. I really like the Pros we have...much more so than what we used to have.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Curious to compare the gravity to the gravity pro. I really like the Pros we have...much more so than what we used to have.

I’ve wondered the same since we just have the gravity headlights. Should I have gone with the pros??? But I’m really happy the the gravity lights

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The Pros are what we wanted but wouldn’t have gotten them in time. After seeing what our JL and JT our out, we needed something better that what we had and so far, I’d say these are. But, I’m pretty sure the Pros are better.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Actually... we’re doing better than we thought we’d be doing. Maybe the best mpg we’ve gotten in almost a decade and this in spite of Eddie’s heavy foot 🤪

final.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
CHEERS from our first night on the road! So glad to see that normal life can still be found [emoji1303]

IMG_3819.JPG

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
You’re preparing for far too much night time shenanigans. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This.....

Actually... we’re doing better than we thought we’d be doing. Maybe the best mpg we’ve gotten in almost a decade and this in spite of Eddie’s heavy foot 🤪

View attachment 355257

Good...at least we know who should have spare gas then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom