Wildomar OHV Area / Truck Trails (SOCAL)

JAGS

Hooked
I'm in, just need to figure best way to meet up.

Since I'm coming from north on the 15, thinking maybe I'll meet up with the caravan at the 15/74? You guys planning to exit the 15 at the 74 and then head West?

Maybe I can I can jump in line on the west side of the 15 at the Central/74 exit at 10:30 ish.

Skid_Kid

I'm in, just need to figure best way to meet up.

Since I'm coming from north on the 15, thinking maybe I'll meet up with the caravan at the 15/74? You guys planning to exit the 15 at the 74 and then head West?

Maybe I can I can jump in line on the west side of the 15 at the Central/74 exit at 10:30 ish.

It would be best to just meet at the Memorial. Those coming from the south will be getting off at Bundy Canyon not the 74 exit.

Skid_Kid

Been wanting to do NMD. Bloody looks like fun...not sure how my stocker on 32s will do on some of the rock sections? You been there before and can shed some light?

Bloody is off the South Main Divide. We will not know till the morning of if we can run the NMD, due to weather and fire restrictions.

JAGS

Hooked
It would be best to just meet at the Memorial. Those coming from the south will be getting off at Bundy Canyon not the 74 exit.

Never been so don't know where the memorial is.

Maybe I'll just meet up with you at Bundy Canyon then?

JAGS

Hooked
Starbucks or trail head.

So wait are you saying the Starbucks and the Trailhead is the meeting spots? But what if I want to meet at the third stop sign from the fourth set of lights in Lake Elsinore? :doh:

Fine. Since I don't know where I'm going, I'll meet you at the starbucks.

And just so you know it was the 4th stop sign from the 3rd set of lights! Overlander can count that high so I know it threw everything off.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Fine. Since I don't know where I'm going, I'll meet you at the starbucks.

And just so you know it was the 4th stop sign from the 3rd set of lights! Overlander can count that high so I know it threw everything off.

I know I CAN count to three. I think you meant I can't. ;)

Skid_Kid

I might Friday. We'll see since I have to be back up there Saturday.

Cool if someone would tell me. 

I might be good to go on Friday. Would bring back some memories. Nothing crazy there except a suicide steep hill.

I took my stock sport up to wildomar, very stock friendly, there's only about 1 trail section that May or may not be an issue, I have not tried it yet

Wish I could go, been there a couple of times. I would suggest Santiago peak since you guys are up there and it is the trail across the way from the main divide up to wildomar. Indian truck trail will get you there faster but beautiful views

Where are we planning to meet ? Is this still happening Friday?

Put me as maybe brotha

im in.
well.. theres a good chance ill be there.

:doh::cheesy: Yeah, that.

Since some of you have there PM box full..... 4X4Jesus!!!!!:cheesy:

The trails are closed up were we want to go due to fire danger. If you all still want to meet at the Starbucks at 1000, Overlander has a trail for us to do. As soon he has time at work to update us, he shall.

JAGS

Hooked
Since some of you have there PM box full..... 4X4Jesus!!!!!:cheesy:

The trails are closed up were we want to go due to fire danger. If you all still want to meet at the Starbucks at 1000, Overlander has a trail for us to do. As soon he has time at work to update us, he shall.

Sent you a PM, but I'm still in.

Skid_Kid

Lower Coyote Canyon

Ok here is the new plan as of now. Who is down to run Lower Coyote Canyon from Borrego Springs? We will meet on the Lower 79, AKA the 79 South and Butterfield Stage Rd. There is a Mobil station in the shopping complex, 33165 Temecula Pkwy Temecula, CA 92592 is the address. 1000 is still a good meeting time, I can also do earlier. But that is up to you all.

Top Bottom