Wildomar OHV Area / Truck Trails (SOCAL)

Skid_Kid

Was wondering if anybody is interested in go up to explore the Wildomar OHV area and near by truck trails this week, on 11/08/2013.

Meeting at the Starbucks in-between the 15 and 215 off Murrieta Hot Springs Road at 1000.
If your coming from Orange County or North of Murrieta we can meet you at the Firemen's Memorial off the 74 at around 1045.

The memorial site is located along the California Wildland Firefighters Memorial Highway, which is the portion of State Route 74 between Lake Elsinore and San Juan Capistrano. To visit the site, take State Route 74 to the intersection of South Main Divide Road.

The plan is as of right now to run the North Main Divide to the 91, this of course is all dependent on Mother Nature and the risk of fire in the area. I am keeping a watch on the status and will keep you all posted.

DON'T FORGET TO GET A FOREST PASS!!!!!

Going
1. Skid_Kid
2. OverlanderJK
3. 4X4Jesus
4. JAGS

Maybe
1. Rubicrawl
2. Elusive

Last edited:
Was wondering if anybody is interested in go up to explore the Wildomar OHV area and near by truck trails this week, 11/04/2013 through 11/08/2013?

Would love to buuuuutttttt, there is this distance thing keeping me from heading out there. Maybe next time.

David1tontj

Was wondering if anybody is interested in go up to explore the Wildomar OHV area and near by truck trails this week, 11/04/2013 through 11/08/2013?

Have you guys been out to wildomar before? I grew up wheeling the crap out of wildomar and crashing dirt bikes all over it on that super slick hard pack with a drizzle of sand crap! Very fun but very small area. When I was 16 I took my fj40 on 33's out there pulling our trailer with 2 dirtbikes... We got out there and there was an Xterra club going up the biggest hill you can see from the staging area and one of them was stuck pretty bad on a water bar... I was young, and I've always been a dick, so I had my buddy jump out and lock the hubs, and we cruised right up the hill around the stuck xterra (we took the harder line) with the trailer and all!!! I'll never forget the looks on their faces to see a kid pulling a trailer up that hill!!! Hope you guys have fun! And remember, those bushes are small, but I've winched to them on several occasions! Just strap it low and it should be enough to get you out! Post up some pics if you get some... It'll be fun for me to get a blast from the past!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JAGS

Hooked
Never been on the trails out there done think. Losing some depth on my treads, but I'm guessing the area is stock rubi friendly? Put me down as maybe and I'll pm you for more details.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I might be good to go on Friday. Would bring back some memories. Nothing crazy there except a suicide steep hill.

Last edited:
Never been on the trails out there done think. Losing some depth on my treads, but I'm guessing the area is stock rubi friendly? Put me down as maybe and I'll pm you for more details.

I took my stock sport up to wildomar, very stock friendly, there's only about 1 trail section that May or may not be an issue, I have not tried it yet

Wish I could go, been there a couple of times. I would suggest Santiago peak since you guys are up there and it is the trail across the way from the main divide up to wildomar. Indian truck trail will get you there faster but beautiful views

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
What is the plan ? Are you planning on driving up the 74 and starting at the staging area or is there a different route planned? I'm coming from south Orange County over the 74 so if we're starting at the staging area I will just meet you guys there at like 10:30-11:00 otherwise I will drive down to the Starbucks

Skid_Kid

What is the plan ? Are you planning on driving up the 74 and starting at the staging area or is there a different route planned? I'm coming from south Orange County over the 74 so if we're starting at the staging area I will just meet you guys there at like 10:30-11:00 otherwise I will drive down to the Starbucks

That is the plan, so we can meet you at the Fireman's Memorial at between 1030 and 1100.

Sent from my PRC-119

Top Bottom