Why was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP2003

Earlier I thought this shoulda been deleted... BUT., I've been layed up with a hip injury and this forum has made me laugh all day😂😂 thank y'all !!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
:pop2::grouphug:

Aww man, guess maybe I should apologize. What I ment to say was u seem to carry your extra weight well and your proud of it.:thumb: But since PSC seems to always use skinny models, you might wanna try another company like Wild Boar or MooseKnuckle Customs

Last edited:

David1tontj

do you really love lamp? or are you looking at things and saying you love them?

andrew-

You guys are in the wrong thread!! Haha. I've been following the movie quotes thread, and you guys are rocking it!! I believe that was "anchorman"
Next challenge. "Chip!, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!!"

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I kinda feel that the products should sell themselves. I think if you have to put a half naked girl in your ad, you should be obligated to include one with each purchase of said product.

Oh yeah !! Now we talkin' ! :thumbup: I'll take the Dana60..( not some bag named Dana that's 60, either :eek: )

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
For overlanderJK, WAL, Mods and I guess myself as I made a remark or two, I share with you this awesome shirt my son "G" just got. So timely! Maybe I'll have him rock it at the next meet up/event. 👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378010320.777493.jpg

Thefuzz

I'm glad Wayalife chimed in to clear this up a bit. I have seen where Overlander can be abrasive and even rude but I've also seen him take the same in return under the same sense of humor umbrella. If you don't like that type of humor then don't respond to him!!! Kinda like if you don't like the forum it's not a freakin jail, leave!!
Ok I just had to get that out. nd I love turtles too!!!!!! 😜😜

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Take this for what it's worth, but Overlander is good peeps. I ran the Rubicon with him. He can drive better than most and isn't afraid to get dirty fixing someone else's rig.

Is he a douche, of course...but so am I. But, and this important, I promise you that he will be one of the first people under your rig trying to get it moving again.

Don't get a big head Overlander, you still remind me of Benniffer.

GCM 2

Take this for what it's worth, but Overlander is good peeps. I ran the Rubicon with him. He can drive better than most and isn't afraid to get dirty fixing someone else's rig.

Is he a douche, of course...but so am I. But, and this important, I promise you that he will be one of the first people under your rig trying to get it moving again.

After meeting him at KOH, I always thought OverlanderJK was just a big angry gay guy.....I guess I have learned something today, he's a big angry, dirty trail mechanic who is gay. I'm mostly cool with that :idontknow:

After meeting him at KOH, I always thought OverlanderJK was just a big angry gay guy.....I guess I have learned something today, he's a big angry, dirty trail mechanic who is gay. I'm mostly cool with that :idontknow:

Hahaha thats funny! I haven't met him yet but he invited me on a trail run, and he might sound like a douche at time but I'm sure he is a really cool guy.

Paisano

Gay? It all makes sense now. No wonder why I couldn't get him to hit on any girls In Tahoe!

Paisano

Come to think about it, I had one girl asking to ride along with him on the Rubicon. Well she was ugly but I thought the poor guy needed a slump buster!

Thefuzz

Sharkey that's pretty much what I was saying. His sense of humor might be different and hard to swallow by some but it's just him and they don't have to be there. Can't wait to wheel with you guys!!!! Sounds like a freakin blast!!!!

Aeraun

I'm sure Overlander is good company and great to wheel with. I don't know him IRL therefore I will not pass judgement on him. My point to my playing part in all of this is simply to point out what this looks like from the outside. You guys are obviously all friends off the forum so a lot gets lost in translation here. If that's his humor than okay, that's his humor - I admit that he's had me chuckle a few times. However, all I wanted to point out is that we should ALL at least be conscious of the fact that when it comes a forum, or anything being read really, the concept of humor is based more on the perception of the reader rather than the delivery of the one joking. Now whether or not its a joke is irrelevant, if it makes someone upset the response shouldn't be to tear them apart, or to instigate it further purely for your own personal amusement. Especially when the targeted person admits to being wrong and apologizes. Now in the specific case of LadyJeeper I agree that her reactions and choice of going about what she did could of been handled much better and her own sexism stuff was a bit of a stretch. But joking around or not, I just saw that entire situation very immature by both ends and that it should have been handled differently. Regardless if someone overreactions and/or there reaction to "joking" is uncalled for, if you upset someone the statement "its his humor" or "its a joke" isn't exactly a justification nor does it rectify the situation. Like I said before, I really love this forum and really think its a great community and sincerely thank Eddie for giving us this medium. I may be a new "face" here still but I have fell in love with the Wayalife and this community and my intentions are to uphold its integrity. We are all on the same side here, we are all brothers and sisters of the Wayalife and if given the opportunity I would wheel with any or you. I'm just looking for everyone to be mindful even if it isn't my place to say anything or expect these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom