Why was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on WAYALIFE.com."

Whether or not that holds up to someone who is obviously in cahoots with the creators of this forum are another story apparently!

And I'll make my first direct comment, Mr. Overlander. You told her to not take stuff so seriously, its the internet, which I agree with, however you make all your "jokes" sound like personal attacks and I know you do it on purpose. And you've said at least once or twice in this thread that you find it entertaining to see someone get pissed off from interest posts or however you said it and that would be the definition of a troll. I'm pretty sure the rules of this forum say trolling will not be tolerated.

Ask anyone on here in SoCal who has met me and they will tell you that I say the same things in person. Ask around I can give you names of people if you'd like.

"A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on WAYALIFE.com."

Whether or not that holds up to someone who is obviously in cahoots with the creators of this forum are another story apparently!

This thread has never been on topic. So yes I am trolling this thread. I agree with you.

So are you trying to get me to say shit to you or what? Are you her defense attorney? If you want to start another thread feel free and I can say shit to you. Or do you just like saying I'm the bully/duchebag when you post things like this,

We can make this about you if you'd like.

Nope! Just giving back the medicine I see being dished out. You don't seem to like when people just post things about you to see you get all upset.... Funny how that works out....

Ask anyone on here in SoCal who has met me and they will tell you that I say the same things in person. Ask around I can give you names of people if you'd like.

Plenty of people who know you in person have messaged me about you Adam. They all think you are a pretentious asshole and are simply courteous in person, as most people would be. The more you know...

Nope! Just giving back the medicine I see being dished out. You don't seem to like when people just post things about you to see you get all upset.... Funny how that works out....

:cheesy: I am far from upset, don't flatter yourself. I find it funny how you want this to end but you keep going on and on saying things in an attempt to get me to say things to you. Nice try. :thumb:

There is too much of an angry vibe in this thread, it needs to all be smoothed out with some gayness......;)

Attachments

• image-1374925985.jpg
    image-1374925985.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 181
:cheesy: I am far from upset, don't flatter yourself. I find it funny how you want this to end but you keep going on and on saying things in an attempt to get me to say things to you. Nice try. :thumb:

Lol who a person is in person versus who they are on the internet can be very, very different. I'm sure its possible you are a great person, I don't know you, which is why I'm not saying anything about you as a person. All I am pointing out is that you troll the shit out of this forum regardless of the thread and you make it obvious and even insinuate it yourself at times like your, "its entertaining" comment. I'm mature enough to say I have absolutely nothing against you as a person, I don't know you to pass that judgement and if you said tomorrow lets go wheeling I'd say let's go, but I'm just a little tired of you purposefully pushing peoples regardless of if you mean it as a joke or not.

Lol who a person is in person versus who they are on the internet can be very, very different. I'm sure its possible you are a great person, I don't know you, which is why I'm not saying anything about you as a person. All I am pointing out is that you troll the shit out of this forum regardless of the thread and you make it obvious and even insinuate it yourself at times like your, "its entertaining" comment. I'm mature enough to say I have absolutely nothing against you as a person, I don't know you to pass that judgement and if you said tomorrow lets go wheeling I'd say let's go, but I'm just a little tired of you purposefully pushing peoples regardless of if you mean it as a joke or not.

I push people when they go off. If someone posts a question I don't go off on them.

While I don't like rtguy1 I will say him and I got into, he left the forum and came back and it is what it is. Same with cpowill, I know he doesn't like me but it is what it is. My original comment was a joke, personally if I had a Facebook I probably would have voted for her because I do agree that it would be cool to have someone into jeeps get picked. But this thread started on a bad note so I went with it. She got super defensive when she was in the wrong. If she said "I can't find my thread, digit get deleted, why?" I wouldn't have said anything or posted a link to the rules but that's not the way it went down.

Overlander = Immature

Thats what I have gathered from reading this entire thread.

Dont pick on chick's bro...its not a good look...

So does that mean Poison Spyder sucks? Just asking cause I was thinking of ordering a bumper!

I like Poison Spyder parts ALOT. I run PSC bumpers, a hood louver, tramp stamp, and heavy duty crossmember. Everything is top American craftsmanship. I am VERY happy with my BFH rear bumper and Brawlerlite w/stinger. You won't regret spending the money on their products. Talk about AWESOME departure angle with the BFH rear! Not recommended if your jeep isn't a dedicated toy. I have no hitch nor a tire carrier, so the spare stays in the bed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom