Which Front Bumper?

kornchip

how did you get in touch with vks? i looked them up on google and i only found threads on forums also the website on the vks jeep in the above image is under construction. Are there any vendors where i could fine prices?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just FYI, after much research, I found a bumper that meets everything I wanted. It happened to be none of the bumpers from my first post. I went with the FMF Apex Pinnacle front bumper because it has a partially sunken winch mount, I could get it with a smaller hoop and it still retained the factory fogs as well. So, already on their way and should be here this week, Ill be running the EVO MFG rear bumper fascia with D-Ring mounts, EVO MFG sliders and this FMF front bumper.

DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg
photo 2.jpg

Will probably install these weekend after next, as I am trying to paint and prep all the bumpers and sliders and install the lift this weekend. Not sure If I can get it all done in one week. Build thread will be started in a few weeks once I get pictures. Thanks for the help everyone!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm prob to late in posting this as an option for you but I went with the Ruggid ridge front bumper. It's retains factory fogs and has a 75% sunk in winch.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393772686.646669.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

CCTX50

Just FYI, after much research, I found a bumper that meets everything I wanted. It happened to be none of the bumpers from my first post. I went with the FMF Apex Pinnacle front bumper because it has a partially sunken winch mount, I could get it with a smaller hoop and it still retained the factory fogs as well. So, already on their way and should be here this week, Ill be running the EVO MFG rear bumper fascia with D-Ring mounts, EVO MFG sliders and this FMF front bumper.

View attachment 71583
View attachment 71584
View attachment 71585
View attachment 71586

Will probably install these weekend after next, as I am trying to paint and prep all the bumpers and sliders and install the lift this weekend. Not sure If I can get it all done in one week. Build thread will be started in a few weeks once I get pictures. Thanks for the help everyone!

That is a sharp looking bumper. Close to PSC bumper. Let us all know how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That is a sharp looking bumper. Close to PSC bumper. Let us all know how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do! Ill take plenty of pics before and after paint. Ill be inspecting the build quality very closely before paint goes on. It does require the vacuum pump to be relocated, but I had the kit coming from Northridge to relocate under the hood anyways before I even chose this bumper, so not a biggie for me.

Top Bottom