What was done to your rig this week?

RDE2ROK

Instaled the New Night Hawk Light Brow today, what do you think? With the new smaller bumper and no fenders I think it fits well.

image.jpg

Guascone

Those sliders and skins look great on Anvil. It looks like you were able to have the EVO sliders installed over the factory sliders? Is that what I'm seeing in the pic?

Thanks, I love Anvil color!
I removed the stock sliders, there isn't enought space to install both.

swampdog

Plumbed up the ARB rear locker solenoid and ran hose to rear axle. Locker and gearing go in next week.

Also changed transfer case fluid, transmission fluid, and engine oil. I always get this nice peaceful feeling when the fluids are fresh.

Bananaspider886

Not on the rig but for the rig. I started building this it's slowly coming along. Still gotta get wheels and tires and a few other things. I set it up to hold four doors.i built it for when we go to jeep beach or on camping trips just figured it'd be cool to have even tho I'll prolly hardly ever use it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456700887.489865.jpg

Coloradan

Good job!
Have you more pictures about the wiring harness?
I'm interested to see how you connected the switch...:)

I didn't really take pictures on this one, but I used this picture for reference. You want the purple wire with light blue stripe, and you want to add your switch right before it enters that little box under the center console. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456777954.820901.jpg

Coloradan

Did you have a write-up you used for this?

I peeked at a few different ones to get ideas, but the only important thing is finding the correct wire and choosing your switch location. Really the only things to know are how to lift the back of your console and being aware that it is a small working space.

Edit: Here is one of the Wayalife threads. http://wayalife.com/archive/index.php/t-14925.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom