What was done to your rig this week?

Bierpower

Hooked
Replaced the less than 2 years old dead Odyssey AGM with Costco Interstate battery

The Odyssey won't hold a charge, this is the 2nd Odyssey that's done this. :mad:

I've had good luck the the batteries plug AGM (the X2). It's the only one I could find with a 60 month free replacement warranty. Most I've seen do an 84 mo warranty with a 12 mo free replacement.

jeeeep

Hooked
I've had good luck the the batteries plug AGM (the X2). It's the only one I could find with a 60 month free replacement warranty. Most I've seen do an 84 mo warranty with a 12 mo free replacement.
I put a X2 in my daughter's 2015 and it has outlasted the Odyssey

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rear pads and rotors. I’ve worked on this thing every day this year. 🤪
f55a9425-5e11-4aad-a22a-d55c6aa225e9-jpeg.370401
054B1AE5-A6ED-40A4-A0D0-A99F36B3EF47.jpeg

Attachments

• F55A9425-5E11-4AAD-A22A-D55C6AA225E9.jpeg
    F55A9425-5E11-4AAD-A22A-D55C6AA225E9.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 164

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
Thank you!! Allegedly hit 100MPH on the freeway yesterday. It was smooth sailing with plenty more power to go. Unbelieveable!
That 6.4 Hemi is a FANTASTIC engine! I am a "Chevy Guy" by birth, and, as much as it pains me to admit, this engine might be better than darn near anything I have ever driven that was made by the General... My wife recently purchased a 2021 Challenger Scat-Pack Widebody with this engine and it is insane! I have noticed that the electronic nannies that govern her Challenger prevent you from doing even mildly crazy things (e.g., power sliding around corners) unless you change the settings to Sport or Track mode. Does your Jeep's traction control systems similarly control your Jeep?

ole'soldier

Bear_JT

Hooked
Hey, how have you liked the 2.0's? What did you have previously? I'm considering these for a 2.5" lift vs Rancho's 9000XL's . I hear mixed reviews on the valve's life span for the Rancho's and I know of Fox's Reputation so I'm considering these. I have a 2016 JKU w/ 33's.
I recommend them 100%. Previously I had stock shocks but on other Jeeps I have run Rancho. I like these a lot better.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nothing spectacular but first thing I did to our brand new JLU is put Sahara steps on it 🤦‍♂️ Not the permanent entry solution, just the “for now” solution.

Shopping for a good deal on wheels and tires around me now (eying some Freedom Edition take-offs here locally). More to come, hopefully, on that come Sunday.

Top Bottom