What was done to your rig this week?

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
Well I took mine into the shop last Monday for all new power steering. Went with the PSC adventure series kit, I knew I had an oil leak and I'd been hearing a clunk in the driveline when accelerating from dead stop. Oil leak ended up being way more than I thought, they did oil cooler, valve cover gaskets, PCV and upper oil pan gasket. Rear end was bad pinion bearing. Supposed to get the jeep back today, can't wait to see how the steering is now with the PSC big bore box and PSC pump.

TrailHunter

Hooked
My traction control light was coming on in hard turns after my trip out to Gold Mountain...And my steering wheel was a bit off prior so I went through the front end to check things... the Synergy Drag Link clamp bolt at the pitman side was a little loose so I readjusted things and retightened it up.... I used the OBD JSCAN to see the steering wheel degrees in real time while driving, then adjusted to 0* from there... worked perfect. I also checked my Toe in, and that was still good at 1/16" exactly.

E0BFA67F-0365-432B-8695-0982D38F401C.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
My traction control light was coming on in hard turns after my trip out to Gold Mountain...And my steering wheel was a bit off prior so I went through the front end to check things... the Synergy Drag Link clamp bolt at the pitman side was a little loose so I readjusted things and retightened it up.... I used the OBD JSCAN to see the steering wheel degrees in real time while driving, then adjusted to 0* from there... worked perfect. I also checked my Toe in, and that was still good at 1/16" exactly.

View attachment 372236
Any chance those yellow bars have something to do with your traction control light coming on?

CalSgt

Hooked

View attachment 372236
LOL... Good idea, but I think I would freak out if someone clamped my Stabila levels to a wheel.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
D817EA67-9092-4A55-A99F-EFCB4660EE5D.jpeg B79D36A6-79D1-4483-8227-42B337CE90D7.jpeg 8877967B-078E-4289-A306-10ECF00AD8CA.jpeg
I installed Oscar Mike JLU take offs that had less than 100 miles on them! Wheels even had the “peel here” stickers on the faces.

I love these wheels because they remind me of American Racing Salt Flat’s from back in the day/on retro builds. I also like these vs the Rubicon take offs because of the silver. Really pops with the blue 👌

Now if someone could just donate like $5K to me for my dream tire, bumper, and lift setup I’d love you forever lol

Joking aside…this will likely be the last big-ish thing we do for a while.

Top Bottom