What is your jeeps name!!!

Brucie! Aka Bruce. Named after the great white shark in finding memo. Been a favorite movie of mine since i was little and i always loved that character so it fit (I know great whites aren't actually white but close enough)

Brucie! Aka Bruce. Named after the great white shark in finding memo. Been a favorite movie of mine since i was little and i always loved that character so it fit (I know great whites aren't actually white but close enough)

This post made me feel old..... thanks Devallee...:shock:

Since this thread came out I've been trying to think of a name. Last night I was thinking about my grams and gramps they have been gone almost 40 years now. I came up with Little Hank that was what they called my gramps back in the day. So finally his name is Little Hank or Hank .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have been refering to mine simply as "Red Jeep", but I started saying RJ for short. My wife put a quick stop to that, as she has an Uncle RJ that she is not fond of.... I might stick with Red Jeep, as it just seems to fit...but something else feels right I'm not closed to it.

I do like the name "Lucille" though, because of the scene and statement made in Cool Hand Luke. I have not yet started calling Red Jeep, Lucille. lol.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCZvM6-okQ

Rodak.

My uncle had a K9 in the law enforcement named Rodak and that dog was a beast, could take on anything and it saved his life a few times. I hope the day never comes where my jeep has to save my life but I would totally intrust it to.

Last edited:
It's white and climbs over stuff. Kids call it. THE GOAT. So that's what I'm stuck with.
DECF597A-3C1C-4465-9B9E-625F8F7315F0-2064-00000176F56BD7BC_zpsd2ca60ba.jpg

Last edited:
Shes Reiney, of course... maybe I should be more creative with the user name next time.

Gaelic for small, but powerful.

Top Bottom