What is your jeeps name!!!

texasdave

Well I've decided to change the name of my Jeep........

I will call him Winston. It's after my first dog when I was growing up. Cocker Spaniel.

jeff_in_rc

My Jeeps name

My wife has called mine POS ever since I got it a year ago, then we were talking about it the other night and came up with BOB, for bucket-o-bolts! :clap2:

BlackKnight

Mine is One of Two names at the moment, The first is Ether. because my JK does not exist yet..

The other Is Big Tired Red, for my only Jeep, My Wife's Grand Cherokee (2000).

Ether will be re-named this summer :)

1yellowjk

My old yellow JKU was called Paris Hilton because she was fun to look at, took all my money and occasionally f'd me over when I needed her the most. :)

The new Gecko JK is called, Egon from Ghostbusters due to the slimmer name being used by everyone with a green jeep.;)

Attachments

• Jeep odl style.jpg
    Jeep odl style.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Gecko Jeep.jpg
    Gecko Jeep.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 183

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I thought I posted in this thread already but maybe it was in another...her name is Lee-Roy. My second Jeep to carry the name so technically she's Lee-Roy2.0 but I drop the 2.0

Theres a sob story behind it but the short of it is that was my favorite dogs' name and I've been naming my vehicles after her ever since we had to put her down. She was a damn good Boxer!

Long live Lee-Roy and Jeepin'!

BlackKnight

I thought I posted in this thread already but maybe it was in another...her name is Lee-Roy. My second Jeep to carry the name so technically she's Lee-Roy2.0 but I drop the 2.0

Theres a sob story behind it but the short of it is that was my favorite dogs' name and I've been naming my vehicles after her ever since we had to put her down. She was a damn good Boxer!

Long live Lee-Roy and Jeepin'!

Sorry to hear about your Dog. For a second I though you were a World of Warcraft player when you said Leroy.. That's a very famous name... (search it on Youtube)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
sorry to hear about your dog. For a second i though you were a world of warcraft player when you said leroy.. That's a very famous name... (search it on youtube)

"leeeerroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jennkkkiinnnnnsssssssssss!!!!!" "god damn it leroy!"

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about your Dog. For a second I though you were a World of Warcraft player when you said Leroy.. That's a very famous name... (search it on Youtube)

Lol yea I know what that is. My buddy says it all the time when I'm talking about her haha I want a license plate that says LEE-ROY but I figured everyone would think of WOW lol

arashi

Been a while I wanted to post this...

The name of my JEEP is Arashi, witch literally means Storm in Japanese.

I choose this name cause the day I took possession of my JEEP in Quebec we had A BIG BIG snow storm, and since the JEEP is white it only made sens.

MonJEEP.jpg

e1ij4h

Jep. The Wife named it...

Her: It's name is Jep.
Me: Ah, Jep the Jeep... It could work.
Her: No... Just Jep.
Me: Got it. Just Jep.

Top Bottom