What did Brown Santa show up with today..

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Joolca nomad kit finally showed up. I actually forgot I ordered it... being that it was ordered in June.

IMG_0811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I added power everything to my half doors basically what you need is to go look at your Jeep check what door harness you have and then find them online. They aren’t cheap but my thought was I already spent a fortune on everything so I’m going to do it right and be done. Once you find out what wire harness you have just pick up power door latch and everything will be plug and play. It’s a super easy install I can post some pictures of my door panels. You also have to cut a hole where the mirror goes to get the wire inside where you want it. View attachment 353609

Thanks. I'm liking the super easy part..Yea some interior pictures would be great if you don't mind. I have found all the latches now just looking for what wire harness I need. Sent out a few emails last night see what pops up today.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I would try that route if I were home. But tracking all that down from here would be a pain in the ass. Hell it's a bitch to find all the shit new. Thanks

Yeah then you have a bunch of junk doors taking up room that you’d need to get rid of. Just buy the harnesses you need and be done with it.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Yeah then you have a bunch of junk doors taking up room that you’d need to get rid of. Just buy the harnesses you need and be done with it.

Looking for the harnesses now. Not having much luck. Hopefully my email to allmoparparts.com will help me out. . Did you happen to get any pics of your interior panels? Still curious to where the lock/unlock button is located.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looking for the harnesses now. Not having much luck. Hopefully my email to allmoparparts.com will help me out. . Did you happen to get any pics of your interior panels? Still curious to where the lock/unlock button is located.

Not my door, but the best I can provide at the moment. There’s a switch on the panel, under the latch. I usually just use my key fob, if the Jeep is off. IMG_4307.jpg

RyanHanley

Thank you.. Does just the drivers door get a switch? I can't remember. And I don't sit anywhere else.:thumb: You wouldn't happen to know the part numbers for the wiring harnesses would you?

Both driver and passenger get switches I just never cut the passenger side yet haven’t gotten around to it and I have a 2012 so it’s all different wiring harnesses. The rear is the same as far as I know please if anybody knows please let me know but the front are different if you have a 2012 I can get you the part number. They’re hard to find and stupid expensive

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Both driver and passenger get switches I just never cut the passenger side yet haven’t gotten around to it and I have a 2012 so it’s all different wiring harnesses. The rear is the same as far as I know please if anybody knows please let me know but the front are different if you have a 2012 I can get you the part number. They’re hard to find and stupid expensive

Great thanks. I have 2011. I am waiting on a response from moparpartsgiant.com they have quite a few listed so I reached out for some help. I think they were like from $80 to $150 and then one was $340. With my luck that's the one I'll need.:doh:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Great thanks. I have 2011. I am waiting on a response from moparpartsgiant.com they have quite a few listed so I reached out for some help. I think they were like from $80 to $150 and then one was $340. With my luck that's the one I'll need.:doh:

Maybe you already know this, but the wiring harnesses you need are not specific to half doors. It’s a full door harness, you just don’t use some of it (for power windows, for example).

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Maybe you already know this, but the wiring harnesses you need are not specific to half doors. It’s a full door harness, you just don’t use some of it (for power windows, for example).

Thanks. There are still quite a few options when I pull it up using my VIN. Hopefully I get a confirmation in next couple of days. Not that I'm in a huge hurry I'm stuck over here for awhile anyway.

Those are going to look good on your Jeep.

Does this mean you are back in town?

Thanks. Yea I'm pretty excited to get them painted and installed. No not home. Company just figured how to do R&R's again and that doesn't start until mid-October and I'm pretty much last on the list. So probably stuck until March. It sucks, to take a 19 day R&R we would be off project for about 6 weeks with all this Covid protocol shit. When I do get home I am looking forward to hitting a trail or two with you and some others if that's cool.:beer:

jdofmemi

Thanks. There are still quite a few options when I pull it up using my VIN. Hopefully I get a confirmation in next couple of days. Not that I'm in a huge hurry I'm stuck over here for awhile anyway.

Thanks. Yea I'm pretty excited to get them painted and installed. No not home. Company just figured how to do R&R's again and that doesn't start until mid-October and I'm pretty much last on the list. So probably stuck until March. It sucks, to take a 19 day R&R we would be off project for about 6 weeks with all this Covid protocol shit. When I do get home I am looking forward to hitting a trail or two with you and some others if that's cool.:beer:

Be looking forward to hitting some trails with you when you get back👍

New 1350s. Thank you JE Reel. View attachment 353813

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice. Hopefully that's the end of the vibrations you have had.

Top Bottom