What did Brown Santa show up with today..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice... do you run 2 batteries already? If not, what's your plan?

No just one. I have a dual battery tray in the silver Jeep but the PSC is mounted there. The two door just has a single and Tina’s Jeep has a single too. I’ve never had issues on the trail. Only issue I have is if I forget to unplug it in the garage. But I also have the odyssey’s in both jeeps. And I don’t plan on running two fridges. Just one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
No just one. I have a dual battery tray in the silver Jeep but the PSC is mounted there. The two door just has a single and Tina’s Jeep has a single too. I’ve never had issues on the trail. Only issue I have is if I forget to unplug it in the garage. But I also have the odyssey’s in both jeeps. And I don’t plan on running two fridges. Just one at a time.

Nice.. that's what I want... I actually wish they made a smaller one like a 20QT or something, but built like yours..... Just for some meats and a few beers. I don't really want 2 batteries either. I like simple. How did you get a 35QT? .....website shows 37 being the smallest.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice.. that's what I want... I actually wish they made a smaller one like a 20QT or something, but built like yours..... Just for some meats and a few beers. I don't really want 2 batteries either. I like simple. How did you get a 35QT? .....website shows 37 being the smallest.

It’s 35 liters which is 37 quarts. I don’t know why they have it listed as 37 and the box shows 35. It’s weird.

jesse3638

Hooked
I was looking at the Massimo Costco sells. They have 3 different sizes the largest being 52q. They had them on sale a couple months ago. That one for $279. Its regularly $339. Almost pulled the trigger on it knowing I could return it pretty easy if I didn't like it. Even using it for the grocery store would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom