WELCOME to the All New NOOB Friendly Zone!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like the title of this thread states, this is the all new NOOB Friendly Zone! Whether you're new to Jeeps or just new to the forum, this sub-forum exists for all the questions you might have but don't want to be flamed for posting something stupid. Here, no Jeep or forum related question is a dumb question so please post away. Of course, if you're a long time member of WAYALIFE, we'd love for you to help out where you can by answering what you can. Otherwise, we ask that you please be respectful of the comments made in here or simply refrain from posting in this forum. Thank you. :cool:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Hey guys! Matt with Rancho Suspension and DynoMax Exhaust if you have any questions about our products feel free to message us or call us out.
I do my best to answer in a timely manner and keep it relatable.
See you on the trail!!
:beer:

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys! Matt with Rancho Suspension and DynoMax Exhaust if you have any questions about our products feel free to message us or call us out.
See you on the trail!!

Thanks for chiming in my friend! It's great to have you here and I appreciate the help :thumb:

Upvote 0

jamesish

Think this will be great. Hopefully people look at what subforum its posted in before flaming and the sarcasm. I think people have been fairly nice to me with my n00bness. I would have used this forum for pretty much most of my topics.

Is there a sticky or big topic about gears/axles/tire size here? Let’s face it, that’s the number one topic and so many different answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

TrailHunter

Hooked
This is great Eddie. Brilliant idea. I’m definitely willing to turn off the Sarcasm and help answer questions if possible. And learn as well.. Love this!

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Think this will be great. Hopefully people look at what subforum its posted in before flaming and the sarcasm. I think people have been fairly nice to me with my n00bness. I would have used this forum for pretty much most of my topics.

Is there a sticky or big topic about gears/axles/tire size here? Let’s face it, that’s the number one topic and so many different answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I have always found stickies to just disappear in plain sight. I always think it's better to just ask questions and get the answers you're looking for.

Upvote 0

Radioman

Is there a difference between a socket and box wrench[emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have been a member of this forum and Pirate for several years; I have never posted on Pirate and maybe once or twice here. I bought my first LC new in 1978 and sold it when I bought a new Rubicon in 2012. I have always done my own maintenance on all the vehicles I have owned over the years and even learned the difference between a socket and a box wrench along the way.

Comments similar to those here are why I never posted on here or Pirate. I do have a somewhat thin skin and don't need or want the hassle some members offer up. I will continue to monitor the forums but any questions I need answered (if I can't find the answer by Googling) will be done on other forums that treat the members better.

Flame on....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have been a member of this forum and Pirate for several years; I have never posted on Pirate and maybe once or twice here. I bought my first LC new in 1978 and sold it when I bought a new Rubicon in 2012. I have always done my own maintenance on all the vehicles I have owned over the years and even learned the difference between a socket and a box wrench along the way.

Comments similar to those here are why I never posted on here or Pirate. I do have a somewhat thin skin and don't need or want the hassle some members offer up. I will continue to monitor the forums but any questions I need answered (if I can't find the answer by Googling) will be done on other forums that treat the members better.

Flame on....

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. I don't think Andy5160 meant any harm but Google is always a great way to find answers. If you ever change your mind and if I'm around, I'd be more than happy to try and answer questions for you. If not, I wish you the best of luck.

Upvote 0

Andy5160

Hooked
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. I don't think Andy5160 meant any harm but Google is always a great way to find answers. If you ever change your mind and if I'm around, I'd be more than happy to try and answer questions for you. If not, I wish you the best of luck.

Under no circumstances I had intentions to offend or drive away someone from the forum.
When I joined I had many noob questions which were answered by many members on this forum. Truly did not mean and or expected to receive such feedback.

Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King

Flame on....

Although Andy's comment may have had some sarcasm to it, he certainly doesn't mistreat members here. I'm sorry his post didn't live up to your standards. I do wish you good luck finding answers to your questions though.

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Under no circumstances I had intentions to offend or drive away someone from the forum.
When I joined I had many noob questions which were answered by many members on this forum. Truly did not mean and or expected to receive such feedback.

It’s all good by me. As I said, I saw no harm in your post.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Upvote 0

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
See you on the trail!!

Matt always to the rescue! Hope your doing well buddy!!

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love the new friendly zone. Been looking at Gladiators lately and I may have some questions soon. :crazyeyes:

Hey there my friend, good to see you on here and happy to hear you're looking at Gladiators! Although, I could use your help ANSWERING some of the questions that come though here more than anything :yup:

Upvote 0

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I'm going to need photos of your garage.;) Did you remove something and replace it with Unity Unites. :cheesy: All joking aside nice refreshing idea. Thanks:beer:

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to need photos of your garage.;) Did you remove something and replace it with Unity Unites. :cheesy: All joking aside nice refreshing idea. Thanks:beer:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

If you only knew just how many PMs, DMs, emails and YouTube comments I respond to EVERY DAY and from people who just don't want to post up on a forum and be, "that guy". It literally is overwhelming at times. I just figured if I could create a place like this, maybe, just maybe, I could get these people to post on here and god willing, get some of the members on here to help out. I can't say whether or not it'll work out but it's something I've been wanting to try for a while now. I hope I can count on you to help out too. :cool:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom