WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

Evilidea

Not sure if this is best spot for this post but...
I got the bright green WOL windshield decal on the way and then the wife tells me she likes the grill and headlights that are centered at the top of windshield now. It looks like it may be possible that the WOL letters would allow for the grill to stay. Does anyone know if this is true? I could wait til it gets here and see but I'm bored.:bleh: If not I suppose the decal can go on the back window of hardtop:grayno:

Edit: After a cup of coffee it dawned on me I can cut the WOL sticker to fit around the grill so we are both happy. Delete this post as it is full of fail.

Last edited:

Bearjew1

time to re-up on the silver wol windshield stickers please for those of us who like to roll our jeeps and now need new ones :cheesy:

mrmet1983

Are the projectjk stickers back too cuz I need a pair of those

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Rccrwlr

Looking for red! Anyone have a red cowl or fender? Looking to put it on the windshield

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

USMCJK

Are the projectjk stickers back too cuz I need a pair of those

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

I'm looking for red projectJk fender stickers. Any news on these..??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK-JOHN-E

GOT MINE...WOOT WOOT:clap2: gonna put 'em on this weekend:yup: Had to keep checking back to get the YELLOW WAYALIFE and PROJECT-JK.COM. they sell fast. Cchecked back 2 days after I ordered mine and the Yellow was sold out again.:brows:

Panda

Crawler Kitty & I got these for our friend RubiRick's white jkur for showin us a great day at slick rock :D ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383181475.911319.jpg

Top Bottom