WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

Tackerdown

Banned
Re: WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Just ordered 4 decals from you! Excited to get em

I heard we lost you some how after lunch sorry about that I didn't realize you weren't in the line , it was a little long. Look forward to seeing you next time with the decals and hope you get your front driveshaft fixed .

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

wvjeepin

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

I heard we lost you some how after lunch sorry about that I didn't realize you weren't in the line , it was a little long. Look forward to seeing you next time with the decals and hope you get your front driveshaft fixed .

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

It's all good, thought we offended someone, I took my wife to the bathroom and came back to find that everyone left.
It's all good tho, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you took! I know you got some good ones of my rig

jkmadness

It's all good, thought we offended someone, I took my wife to the bathroom and came back to find that everyone left.
It's all good tho, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you took! I know you got some good ones of my rig

Sorry about that,that's right we didn't see you after lunch...Our bad :grayno:

BSHEPHER

Deep cherry red front decal

Any chance you'll be getting in some Deep Cherry Red front windshield "WAYALIFE" decals

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
Re: WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Ha I wish, I gotta get one of the procal things

I still feel like shit that we lost you. I should have made sure everyone was there. I knew Army left after we stopped , I'm just not sure what the hell I was thinking.

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom