WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

drwfaulk

Just ordered mine!!! Anyone have an idea how long it take him to ship.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who have recently placed orders with us, I need to inform you that we are currently attending SEMA and will not be able to process your order until we get back in town the following week. I do apologize for the inconvenience and would be more than willing to cancel your order and refund you your payment. If that's how you would like to proceed, please contact me by PM or email and I will address your order as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Eddie

USMCJK

For those of you who have recently placed orders with us, I need to inform you that we are currently attending SEMA and will not be able to process your order until we get back in town the following week. I do apologize for the inconvenience and would be more than willing to cancel your order and refund you your payment. If that's how you would like to proceed, please contact me by PM or email and I will address your order as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Eddie

Eddie, any updated info on some of the questions that some of us posted in regards to color options on some of the stickers. As for me, I'm looking for a rear fender sticker in red...?? Thanx.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Anybody know if they are going to make anymore- Project JK.com- fender stickers? All they have in stock are Dozer yellow, wanting Black or maybe white. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388790028.313780.jpg

I have Wayalife on the windshield, wanting something different on side.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388790094.314660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Waiting for some new ones.. Can't wait to slap one on every corner of my JK.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

I too would love one. And would proudly put it on. Then post a pic for the world to see! LOL!!
I have a couple on my BIG truck, but it does not like sand, or soft stuff, being a 1 ton, and a diesel with too much power, and not enough traction!

newtrailerpicsandnewtruck019.jpg

My old Wrangler was my baby for 14 yrs, and I did cry when I sold her. My 4X4 Ram was also a great truck, but I needed money, and had to get the insurance bills down to something I could handle so....

mdo8-2010013.jpg

wranglerontherocks-1.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any chance y'all were able to get Commando Green?? I feel bad bringing it up every chance haha I just don't want y'all to forget about us special Wayalife'ers!

PM me your address. I got a sample and will send it to you if you will test it out and take a pic. It's the closest we can find and I hope it'll work.

Top Bottom