Waiting for Dune

StrizzyChris

Gratz for your new order... Give us news:)

Thanks! Unfortunately, I think it'll be about a week until I get my tracking info and probably 6 weeks until I get her at the earliest :grayno:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

This is another guys 2D moab edition that he just got today

Very curious to see it cleaned up and under some sunlight!

Attachments

• 1360091553075.jpg
    1360091553075.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 196
  • 1360091572335.jpg
    1360091572335.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 1360091585071.jpg
    1360091585071.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 1360091597388.jpg
    1360091597388.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 193

StrizzyChris

I don't know. He was there as it came off the truck. Do they ship with them off, and put them on at the dealer?

Skid_Kid

It should be inside the cab. They do not ship them with antennas installed. Ours were in the back with the floor mats for both Jeeps.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
He should get a refund, what happened to the radio antenna?

I don't know. He was there as it came off the truck. Do they ship with them off, and put them on at the dealer?

It should be inside the cab. They do not ship them with antennas installed. Ours were in the back with the floor mats for both Jeeps.

Mine didn't have floor mats or an antenna. They told me to come back when the parts department was open to get some so I took an antenna off another Jeep and told them I was all set.:D

StrizzyChris

Just got my order confirmation and tracking email...she's now scheduled for production! :rock:

No one else ordered or planning on a dune JKU?

RamP

It's not a bad thing having the only one :yup:
Great choice BTW. The tan Jeep with Black wheel combo would be sick.
How long does it take to order one? I got very lucky and found the one I wanted, with the options I wanted, right on the lot. And with only 3 miles.

StrizzyChris

It's not a bad thing having the only one :yup:
Great choice BTW. The tan Jeep with Black wheel combo would be sick.
How long does it take to order one? I got very lucky and found the one I wanted, with the options I wanted, right on the lot. And with only 3 miles.

I hope that not many people get it. Being new is huge reason I went with the color.
The earliest I've heard of one being ordered and delivered was about 3 1/2 weeks and there are stories of people waiting 2-3 months. I know when they came out with the JKU in 07 there were a ton of people waiting over 3 months due to new model/deman/setbacks.

They should have called it Honey Mustard.

I thought the same...like a peanut butter bandaid. But I still like it! Everyone I have talked to (people who have received theirs or work on the line in Toledo) say that they are more tan and not really yellow in person at all. I'm eager to see it for myself.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I saw a Dune colored two door in town today. The color is almost khaki. It is a very nice shade of tan.

When I bought my Crush colored Jeep I was really thinking I would be the only one in my town with an orange Jeep but I was sooo wrong! I guess there are more fans of orange than I thought. But regardless I still love it!

You'll have to be careful when you go to the beach so you don't loose it. lol

StrizzyChris

I saw a Dune colored two door in town today. The color is almost khaki. It is a very nice shade of tan.

You'll have to be careful when you go to the beach so you don't loose it. lol

Im so happy to hear that! Everyone who has seen it in person says tan. Those pictures caught me a little off guard, but i wouldn't mind if there were a little butterscotch tones in there!

Ill try to not get too far from an adult in the desert :cheesy:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

EasyE

I'd like to get another jeep, maybe a two door with no carpets and lockers.. The dune color looks great just like the desert dirt...
Some small metal flares and ..?
What am I saying?? I better wake up before it happenz.

Top Bottom