Waiting for Dune

jelliott076

Anyone have any insider pics? Ive seen a couple, but none of them are consistent in the shade. One looks like dozer one looks like Sahara tan and one like butterscotch

I can't find anything either. It looks like a Coyote Tan or lighter. Either way its a great choice. I just did the 'build your own' choice on the Jeep web site, it's going to be a few years before I can even think about getting a new one. I think my 2010 will be just fine for a while. Congrat's Brother! Looking forward to seeing the build up.

this is the closest I can find:
http://www.autohotest.com/cars/jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-2013-dune-color/

TLAW719

And no pics?!?! Gotta help a brother out! Those pics i posted are all i could find :grayno:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Yeah sorry about that we were both driving in opposite directions. If I see it again ill take some pics for you.

StrizzyChris

Yeah sorry about that we were both driving in opposite directions. If I see it again ill take some pics for you.

No worries, i was just bustin ur balls!

This is a Sahara in dune. The lighting sucks so cant see much of it for what it is. I can tell that I'm happy I didn't get the color matching flares though :icon_crazy:

Attachments

• 1361023759823.jpg
    1361023759823.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 187

StrizzyChris

These are the Dunes that were delivered to AEV. They are the same as mine(JKUR black top and black fenders), and I am relieved that Jeep decided with black lettering unlike the commandos.

Attachments

• 1361232949481.jpg
    1361232949481.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 169

StrizzyChris

I just received word that the dealership JUST received my Jeep today. BUT I am stuck in Hawaii until the 27th :banghead: but u bet ur sweet ass I already know my first stop/destination from the airport!

Last edited:

my_jk

I just received word that the dealership JUST received my Jeep today. BUT I am stuck in Hawaii until the 27th :banghead: but u bet ur sweet ass I already know my first stop/destination from the airport!

:clap2: :celebrate: Prepare for a week of sleepless nights

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Isn't the Sand Trooper Dune?

Jeep-Wrangler-Sand-Trooper-side-1024x640.jpg

StrizzyChris

:clap2: :celebrate: Prepare for a week of sleepless nights

No kidding! I'll just fold the rear seats down and sleep in the back right there on the lot!

Isn't the Sand Trooper Dune?

Jeep-Wrangler-Sand-Trooper-side-1024x640.jpg

Thats what i am hoping/praying/thinking! No one I have spoke to, on 8 different sites, who has seen dune have also actually seen the trooper in person to tell me either way. Every pic of dune in different lighting is all over the map. The Sandtrooper was matte finish though. I wish that were an option! :rock:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I think the sand trooper may be a flat color whereas the production sand color will most likely be a gloss.

StrizzyChris

I pick mine up tomorrow, but the salesman sent me these teasers!

Attachments

• 1361939109855.jpg
    1361939109855.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 1361939120581.jpg
    1361939120581.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 1361939130440.jpg
    1361939130440.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 98

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I pick mine up tomorrow, but the salesman sent me these teasers!

Damn Chris that's badass. I'm looking into a Rubi and am leaning toward Dune as well. Will you be "going back to Cali?" Or staying in the mid-west?

StrizzyChris

Damn Chris that's badass. I'm looking into a Rubi and am leaning toward Dune as well. Will you be "going back to Cali?" Or staying in the mid-west?

Visiting family in Ohio for a few weeks, then heading back to orange co for a little while.

Oh man you must be anxious!! This is gonna be a long night for you haha

I got no sleep on my 24 hours of flying. (Long story and crappy storms causing flight delays and cancellation) :eek:

Top Bottom