RCVRY

VIDEO : Our Brand New Jeep Gladiator - Close Up Look & First Impressions

Congrats![emoji324] Name it Charlie!! “Candy mountain, Charlie”

Love ya Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Great looking Jeep Truck! I’m glad to see that you two finally got it back to camp. Everest might be a fitting name...allusive, but if you have enough money and definitely in your case, determination, it can be yours. Congratulations!

USMC Wrangler

VIDEO : Our Brand New Jeep Gladiator - Close Up Look & First Impressions

Great job on the video! I really respect your honest opinion. Although it’s not in the cards for me to get a JL or JT, I was smiling and happy for you both through the video! I absolutely loved the welcome from the rest of the Wayalife stable, with horns honking and lights flashing!!!

Maybe it’s cheesy, but I’m thinking Gladys the Gladiator.

rmilobrown

Outstanding! I still see "The Spaniard" Bronze colored beadlock rings, true Roman Gladiator Badass! Congrats Guys!

HAPPYTRAILS

pop2tu

Congrats. Thank you for taking us along for the ride. I think the name should be “Justin Time” because I feel you guys got him after a ridiculously long wait, and not even the one you wanted.

JAGS

Hooked
Fun video to share. I’d like to know what Cindy thinks too. [emoji6] Looking forward to all the things you have in store. I hear there’s a company down in SoCal already doing some cool lifts. Lol.

Patrick

congratulations

Great video and congratulations !
109 days! Thats almost as long as I waited for my JLUR!! :clap2: I ordered it in Mojito in December. When I chased the stealer in January he found that because they dropped that colour for the UK, the factory cancelled my order! they just didn't bother telling the dealer.... so in January I ordered a Punk'n which I now have, but had to wait until April !! great jeep though :thumb:

Top Bottom