Uwharrie opening weekend

swampdog

I'm in Charlotte and would definitely do one in Greensboro. Natty Greenes is a pretty big brewery in GBoro with a bar / restaurant...could be a good spot. I would also love to see if we can arrange a trip to the flats or somewhere up. Ear Asheville to go ride for a day and end the day at some of the great Asheville breweries. The new Sierra Nevada brewery up their is like a boozer's Willy Wonka factory

CarolinaDozer

Any guys want a free Tshirt, I've got some left over from my shop I need to get rid of. Let me know your size.
Good work shirt if nothing else.

Attachments

• 1458522986029.jpg
    1458522986029.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 48

swampdog

I'm just going to be there Saturday, but will be there super early and stay pretty late to get a night run or two jn

swampdog

I'm with you on a night ride! Hopefully will have some rock lights in

More lights are in my budget in another month or two, but I'm getting my JW Speakers in tomorrow so that will have to do for opening weekend. Hope to add more lights before the windrock pre-run. Also getting my M8000 winch, EVO 1/4 pounder, and LOD sliders tomorrow. Needless to say...it'll take me a while to go to sleep tonight due to excitement.

jkwebbie

More lights are in my budget in another month or two, but I'm getting my JW Speakers in tomorrow so that will have to do for opening weekend. Hope to add more lights before the windrock pre-run. Also getting my M8000 winch, EVO 1/4 pounder, and LOD sliders tomorrow. Needless to say...it'll take me a while to go to sleep tonight due to excitement.

That's awesome dude! Congrats on the mods! Wait to see the Jeep and I know what you mean about the excitement, I don't think I slept 30 minutes the night before I went to get my axles lol

Windmill Road

New toys are always fun...great list! I'm on pins and needles waiting to get my front drive shaft so I can finish the second half of my lift, hopefully before the run. Getting anxious!

Attachments

• 20160321_173335.jpg
    20160321_173335.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom