Uwharrie opening weekend

Word. I wanna stay for a night run as well Saturday before I head back to Charotte. Anyone else down?

I am planning on doing night runs Friday and Saturday. Saturday after dinner hopefully rest for a couple hours for dinner and then hit it again by 8pm or so and run till at least 12.

I am planning on doing night runs Friday and Saturday. Saturday after dinner hopefully rest for a couple hours for dinner and then hit it again by 8pm or so and run till at least 12.

Sweet man. I'm stoked. Looks like rain Thursday and Friday morning so we could have some slop in store for Saturday. It will give me an excuse to give the new 35 spline rear ARB a good test run.

Better brake those gears in before the run. If you get those things too hot, you might brake something

She is my daily and I'm driving her for everything this week and taking extra trips. Hopefully I can get a couple hundred miles or more on it before the weekend.

Some of the guys from Jeepers United my be riding with us or vice versa at some point this weekend. If your in the nc piedmont area check them out.

I know this probably isnt the right place but a buddy of mine is trying to get rid of a set of 5 toyo open country 35x12.50R17 with about 75% tread if y'all know anyone looking. I can bring them this weekend so they can be outta my way.

On Saturday I will be at Uwharrie jeep jamboree setting up a TreadLightly! Booth. Hopefully I get to see you guys on the trail

Attachments

• 1459126504223.jpg
    1459126504223.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom