Uwharrie opening weekend

Almost there, just a couple more weeks. Hendrick Chrysler is Having an event at the training center the same weekend and a swap meet type thing going on as well. We may encounter some overflow,fyi.

I'm pumped. Got the gearing and locker in and the gussets welded. I'm ready to go. I will be ordering a front bumper, winch, and sliders next week. Don't know if I will have it all installed in time, but shouldn't need any of that for Uwharrie. I'm stoked!

I'm pumped. Got the gearing and locker in and the gussets welded. I'm ready to go. I will be ordering a front bumper, winch, and sliders next week. Don't know if I will have it all installed in time, but shouldn't need any of that for Uwharrie. I'm stoked!

I'm running behind still need to put in my locker and gears. Got the fenders trimmed though. Either way is gonna be a good time.

Bummer man we both live in Raleigh and never wheeled together!

Congrats on the "soon to be " baby

Appreciate it! We have a one year old right now, so I've been on lockdown for a while now. I almost went on the huge August run, but had to back out at the last minute. Family first. I was thinking we should start doing Suds N Grub like in some other areas, but I just can't devote the time to organize it right now.

Appreciate it! We have a one year old right now, so I've been on lockdown for a while now. I almost went on the huge August run, but had to back out at the last minute. Family first. I was thinking we should start doing Suds N Grub like in some other areas, but I just can't devote the time to organize it right now.

Yeah that would be fun. Would we have enough people in the Raleigh area for a Suds n grub?

Yeah that would be fun. Would we have enough people in the Raleigh area for a Suds n grub?

I have thought of that too doing suds n grub there are some good spots in Smithfield and Raleigh of course
Kinston has a nice place called the boiler room if we decide to do one here

I have thought of that too doing suds n grub there are some good spots in Smithfield and Raleigh of course
Kinston has a nice place called the boiler room if we decide to do one here

Yeah that place looks really cool to bad it's 1 hr 40 min away from me. I think we should start suds and grub here in NC. We just need to find someone who can stay on top of it and organize it.

Yeah that place looks really cool to bad it's 1 hr 40 min away from me. I think we should start suds and grub here in NC. We just need to find someone who can stay on top of it and organize it.

I second that. Somewhere near Greensboro is kinda the middle between everything. Maybe that would be close enough to get a big group from all over the state?

Top Bottom