Time for my Gladiator to Evolve: My '20 Billet Silver JT Rubicon Build

Finally decided to pull the end caps on the oem steel Rubicon bumper. Looks much better!

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looks great. How are you liking the floor tiles so far?

Thanks! Loving the floor tiles. The only negative is with these floor tiles you have to use a piece of plywood under your jack and jack stands. Not really that big of a deal though. I cut some 3/4" square plywood panels and zip tied them to the bottom of my jack stands, so all I have to do is grab them and throw them under the Jeep. They have stayed clean through multiple snow storms, and parking in the garage with snow/ slush, and road debris all over the vehicle. It melts and falls through the tiles just as I hoped it would. I think I'll be fine with a once per year spring cleaning under the tiles.

As I said on the gram, next is those rugged ridge lights ;)

I need a set of those. It’d be close, but I think 40s May even fit with the 2.5” lift with the fenders trimmed. Just a theory. I’m nowhere close to being ready for 40s.

I need a set of those. It’d be close, but I think 40s May even fit with the 2.5” lift with the fenders trimmed. Just a theory. I’m nowhere close to being ready for 40s.

You say that now... you know, once the idea is planted, it grows like a weed.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Picked up these goodies for 15% off today and the local 4 Wheel Parts store 2nd anniversary event. I don’t normally shop there, this is actually my first time buying anything from them. But it was too good of a deal to pass up.

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

I have been looking at those! It will be great to see them installed... good score!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was a bargain. I think I saved around $370 on the steps themselves, even more if you figure in the $200 shipping charges if you get them from RSE.

Top Bottom