The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

JAGS

Hooked
Well, maybe if it were just "people", I may not have been so preoccupied with what I was apparently fixing but awesomeness is a totally different story. Clearly, awesomeness should require that I drop whatever I might be doing to acknowledge it. :crazyeyes:

Lol. I'm not sure why, but i vaguely remember another "hater" throwing shade because of this "incident." What is it with people getting all butt hurt because a guy is under his Jeep wrenching and won't stop to say hi?? What the fuck did they want, your autograph. How bout walking over and asking if the guy needs a hand. Bet not one of these fuckers offered to help you. Yet your the pompous one? Fuck these clowns!!

benatc1

Hooked
After recently seeing someone mention a "Robert Murray" in the Tucson area, I saw this pop up in a semi-local FB Jeep page. (I'm no longer following for the record.) I guess someone recently liked or bumped this post because it was from last year.

There is a short exchange after someone posted a pic of their Jeep with a WAL banner. In Mr. Murray's own words...

View attachment 273288

View attachment 273289

It's funny. I ran one trail with this group November 2015 with Wayalife decals all over my Jeep. Not one person had anything to say about any of them.

No one said anything about your stickers because all these haters are really just tough guys behind the keyboard and likely pussies in real life

Ddays

Hooked
Glad I don't have an instagram account.

Eh, IG isn't so bad. There's some really cool people I've come across from all over the world. Japan, Russia, Venezuela, some Iranian welder dude, etc.

Facebook on the other hand is a dumpster fire. I have absolutely no use for that site.

GraniteCrystal

Eh, IG isn't so bad. There's some really cool people I've come across from all over the world. Japan, Russia, Venezuela, some Iranian welder dude, etc.

Facebook on the other hand is a dumpster fire. I have absolutely no use for that site.
Facebook. Dumpster fire. Yes.

Top Bottom