The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Here’s another one that I got on one of our Jane videos. justice for none can be thanked for it.
View attachment 281738

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve been treated very bad here.... I received nothing but great advice and real life experience from you personally and other great members of this forum. I guess people that talk shit never really been on here for long enough to understand this Way of life [emoji41]

🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

JKWranglers again, I see. Same guy, different day. He must have a boring life.

Don't k now how he could be bored covering SEMA and then hanging out with friends after the show. :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

I think he was calling you cute. might of just been a backhanded compliment [emoji848]

You could be right, I guess I should be flattered :blush:

I was a member on another forum under a different username since 6-2012. Occasionally people gave sound advice which was appreciated. Never once in the 5.5 years I was a member did someone offer to physically help me with an install. I was a member here for about 2 weeks or so and mentioned the need for a lift on my 2012. Within minutes VERuge*144 offered to help when I was ready and jkbrick gave a great reference for him. Anyone who hates Eddie or this forum is just fukin stupid. No other place like this, so glad I finally made it here!!

LOL! Found the original pic Mel posted up from us having a good time last night. Looks like this guy posted there as well.
Image1509648031.840226.jpg

Image1509648140.521293.jpg

Don’t know why he doesn’t just post this shit up here being that he does have an account here. [emoji848]

LOL! Found the original pic Mel posted up from us having a good time last night. Looks like this guy posted there as well.

Don’t know why he doesn’t just post this shit up here being that he does have an account here.

Sounds like he's a coward. Of course, he probably knows you wouldn't tolerate him trying to pimp his stolen logo here either.

Another guy with a “popular” IG thinking he’s someone who he’s not? Hating on someone who created he own brand and contributes to the growth of a community? How original.

I know for a fact Eddie's no smooch...I offered to buy him dinner at the last EJS...he said it wasn't necessary...

Being a Noob here and all; after reading all 137+ pages to this thread, I have to ask, has anyone ever received grief or a some kind of hassle in real-life? Am I going to get beat up by greasy Jeep thugs for having a Wayalife banner on my windshield?

Being a Noob here and all; after reading all 137+ pages to this thread, I have to ask, has anyone ever received grief or a some kind of hassle in real-life? Am I going to get beat up by greasy Jeep thugs for having a Wayalife banner on my windshield?
Most of them specializing in giving keyboards a beatdown, and aren't real sure of themselves once they leave mom's basement. But they are most likely greasy, yes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom