The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

trailraider

I have the up most respect for the videos. I do some editing from holidays and the kids stuff . It takes a shit tonne of work to do. I gave up on the 4x4 trips as the amount of time to edit.i have two small kids and I wouldn't see them if I did. I like watching them and appreciate the afford put into them. Two thumbs up for Eddie and his wife. Keep them coming please.

Jay

jesse3638

Hooked
I asked the person if she has ever met you and she said no but that she just doesn't like you

Got to love how easy it is to spread hate. Now if she ever meets him and changes her mind do you think she'll go to all the trouble to recant her statement, probably not...:crazyeyes: Anyone that has ever met Eddie and Cindy will agree they are two of the nicest people. Not to mention all the hard work they put in for us to all enjoy this forum. Thanks again!

Wardell

View attachment 125891 . Eddie have you seen this shit

I've seen that one before. In fact, I think someone (might even have been Eddie) posted it way earlier in this thread. At over 100 pages, it's hard to tell anymore.

It's funny how some of these veterans hate on Eddie ever since he called out Robert Basil and his "Fallen Heroes Jeep" as a fake charity. I'd have to read through that thread again, but IIRC Eddie showed that not only is he not a 501(c)3 registered charity, but he was using "donated" free parts to build up his Jeep, all in the name (and name only) of "building awareness" for fallen soldiers.

Yup, that guy was doing exactly what the haters say Eddie does. It's funny how misdirection works sometimes... they're too busy pointing fingers elsewhere to see the lack of integrity of the guy beside them...

Last edited:

Tigrcky

I've seen that one before. In fact, I think someone (might even have been Eddie) posted it way earlier in this thread. At over 100 pages, it's hard to tell anymore.

It's funny how some of these veterans hate on Eddie ever since he called out Robert Basil and his "Fallen Heroes Jeep" as a fake charity. I'd have to read through that thread again, but IIRC Eddie showed that not only is he not a 501(c)3 registered charity, but he was using "donated" free parts to build up his Jeep, all in the name (and name only) of "building awareness" for fallen soldiers.

Yup, that guy was doing exactly what the haters say Eddie does. It's funny how misdirection works sometimes... they're too busy pointing fingers elsewhere to see the lack of integrity of the guy beside them...

Half of spreading lies is hiding the truth

StrizzyChris

Troll! Just saying what everyone is thinking.

Well...based on his recent posts he either he has a hard-on for Olram, loves to fight against anything the majority of WAL members believe in, or is in fact a troll and is continuously poking the bear until it bites.

TrailBear

Well...based on his recent posts he either he has a hard-on for Olram, loves to fight against anything the majority of WAL members believe in, or is in fact a troll and is continuously poking the bear until it bites.

Bears don't bite, the maul you till you stop moving, then they bite😃

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Many moons ago I taught video production in high school using early versions of iMovie. Based on my very limited talent I definitely have to say to Cindy & Eddie, you guys are waaay too modest. You'd have gotten an A++ in my class. Professional quality all the way. The 2011 Colorado JKX is still the benchmark for me. OK, I'm biased. I'm a fanboy!:yup:

Top Bottom