The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

I just think it's kind of arrogant to have the double 'D's in eDDie. It's like, really? You needed TWO D's?? The one "D" wasn't enough consonant for you? And how much did you charge that second D for that spot? When there's already another D sitting there doing the same thing??? You've got letters in direct competition there, buddy! Wait?? buDDY? Even your nickname has an extra D! You just never settle, do you.... :bleh:

:cheesy: You're rarely on but in the short amount of time that you are - you seem to have got it all figured out :crazyeyes:

We need to hook up sometime soon my friend :yup:

I personally love the Music Eddie & Cindy use on their videos. I think they master the art of when to give music the priority and when to give priority to the original recording. I know its incredibly hard to choose a certain tune to match a certain scene and with that level of professionalism. I do love the videos and music is definitely part of the reason why.

I have even bought most of the tunes they use and listen to them when off-roading!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. :cool:

I personally love the Music Eddie & Cindy use on their videos. I think they master the art of when to give music the priority and when to give priority to the original recording. I know its incredibly hard to choose a certain tune to match a certain scene and with that level of professionalism. I do love the videos and music is definitely part of the reason why.

I have even bought most of the tunes they use and listen to them when off-roading!

Definitely second the music being great. First couple videos kept me watching because I could've sworn the soundtrack was picked out of my mp3 collection. Always great choices IMO

Prob not the right thread for this, but I hope Nitto pays proper respect... I only know of their tire from this forum and they are only one part of my build list....

Ill get to reading. FWIW, Eddie - love the videos. I spent a lot of time watching youtube getting into the idea of a jeep, and before I knew what was what, the JKX videos were up on the TV in the living room, and I was making the wife watch, both of us saying "one day...". I am sure Nitto will do great videos as well, but the work was certainly appreciated, even before I knew what I was watching.

:clap2::rock::clap2:

And to get the thread back on track

You suck, you and all your free parts and useless information. Just mad AEV wouldnt give you free parts, right? The jeep would probably work better if your arms were lower for better geometry. And did you ask Terraflex if their carrier would fit a 40?
:crazyeyes:

As mentioned, the JKX isn't going anywhere - Nitto Tire is just running the show now. Also, we never said we wouldn't go to anymore of them per se, just that we wouldn't be making anymore videos of them. Nitto Tire is bringing in their own professional film crew to take our place and I have no doubts that they'll be way better than anything we could ever hope to do.

I'm not on here often enough, but my 2 yr old and I watch the WOL videos like candy. The wife even joins in because of the "fun" factor. I'lll miss the personalized feel of the last few years.

Last edited:
I'm not on here often enough, but my 2 yr old and I watch the WOL videos like candy. The wife even joins in because of the "fun" factor. I'lll miss the personalized feel of the last few years.

Well, we're glad to hear you enjoy our films. We'll still make more like it - just not of the JKX.

Well, we're glad to hear you enjoy our films. We'll still make more like it - just not of the JKX.

I'm sure we are all down with more than once a year from you two! I missed the 2012 meet in Ohio, if one happens again I would imagine a huge turn out :eek:.

:cheesy: You're rarely on but in the short amount of time that you are - you seem to have got it all figured out :crazyeyes:

We need to hook up sometime soon my friend :yup:

:D Well I'm glad you feel that way because once I pick up this trailer I plan on basically splitting my time between living in your driveway and Doug's. :)

Miss ya! You've always got a place to stay in SoCal! (I just ask that you leave one of the Ds at home... I only have room for one).

Top Bottom