The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Omg not again. Just let it die sharkey

Huh? WTF are you even talking about? Have you actually even read my posts above? If you had, you would realize I said that it doesn't matter to me what some tool on another forum thinks happened on another forum years ago...and that I see no point in socializing with people who garner childish hate and exert "peer pressure" on others to try and make them hate too.

Pretty sure that is "letting it die".

Huh? WTF are you even talking about? Have you actually even read my posts above? If you had, you would realize I said that it doesn't matter to me what some tool on another forum thinks happened on another forum years ago...and that I see no point in socializing with people who garner childish hate and exert "peer pressure" on others to try and make them hate too.

Pretty sure that is "letting it die".

LazyJeff too lazy to read?

LazyJeff too lazy to read?

I remember this lazyjeff guy, he's the one who dug up a truss thread last week. He was supposed to educate us on how to install a truss without any bending, he never responded. I'm starting to wonder about this guy.

I remember this lazyjeff guy, he's the one who dug up a truss thread last week. He was supposed to educate us on how to install a truss without any bending, he never responded. I'm starting to wonder about this guy.

Great... I don't know if I can stomach another "engineer", lmao

I could use one of those to call RCV and explain how our shafts have failed!

... a "metallurgist" not a "weener" :)

Guy in my local Jeep forum went with those on his JK.....called it an "expensive lesson". Seems they didn't live up to the reputation. :thinking:

Judging by Carl's recently favorite videos, he would have rather you put a soundtrack on there featuring the Bangles, Foreigner, and some other sleepy 80's ballad bands. What a fruitcake! :asshat:

Judging by Carl's recently favorite videos, he would have rather you put a soundtrack on there featuring the Bangles, Foreigner, and some other sleepy 80's ballad bands. What a fruitcake! :asshat:

He likes Blurred Lines, too. :naw:

:thinking:

I frankly hope the haters tell their friends how bad the videos are so that they'll watch them more. That will drive your play count up and then they will leave more crappy comments that we get to laugh at!

BTW, I hope he doesn't land his Leer jet too close to his Shelby's or his mansion's 12 car garage...

I just think it's kind of arrogant to have the double 'D's in eDDie. It's like, really? You needed TWO D's?? The one "D" wasn't enough consonant for you? And how much did you charge that second D for that spot? When there's already another D sitting there doing the same thing??? You've got letters in direct competition there, buddy! Wait?? buDDY? Even your nickname has an extra D! You just never settle, do you.... :bleh:

I personally love the Music Eddie & Cindy use on their videos. I think they master the art of when to give music the priority and when to give priority to the original recording. I know its incredibly hard to choose a certain tune to match a certain scene and with that level of professionalism. I do love the videos and music is definitely part of the reason why.

I have even bought most of the tunes they use and listen to them when off-roading!

Top Bottom