The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

No Jeep stuff. Had to replace the liner in my pool, and wouldn't you know it? The pump went out, too. I'd already replaced the impeller, once, so I bought a new one. I installed it, myself.

IMG_9626.jpg

Old pump.
IMG_9627.jpg

New one in, with quick disconnect couplings.
IMG_9628.jpg

Here's the liner.
IMG_9523.jpg

Now to get the water clean.
IMG_3445.jpg
IMG_3446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Now the Polaris sweeper is broken. They cost nearly $800.00, but I found a trick. A rebuild kit.

You take off the wheels, and the top cover, pull out the guts, and replace it with this...

IMG_9632.jpg

Once it's up & running, I'll get all the sediment out of the bottom.

IMG_9631.JPG

Money pit. I don't use it much. Now the hot tub is another story. I love it.

lol that's what all my friends with pools say, that they don't use it. I guess I gotta wait until I get a house and a pool to figure this one out. Hopefully beginning of next year I'll be in a house on the lake. Am done with Illinois, moving to Wisconsin.

Get extra rooms we can stay in for wheeling trips [emoji51]

Will do for sure. I am a carpenter by trade, so addition or even a guest house is a must for me. I would love for you to do my plumbing since am not very good in this field yet.
Good people are definitely welcome in my house for sure [emoji108], planning to get jet skis as well.

Pool looks good. As much as I miss it, I don't. Kind of a mixed feeling. Colorado pools are not efficient.

Put the Derlin hinge bushings on the doors. Straight forward, and easy installation. The doors are a little harder to latch. I think the bushings make them ride just a hair higher. They latch okay. You just have to give it a touch more effort.

IMG_9689.jpg

I also put on a Rugged Ridge Full Eclipse sun shade. I hope it doesn't flap too much.

IMG_9690.jpg

Did an oil change, too. I'm going to pick up the R-Pod trailer, this afternoon,

Put the Derlin hinge bushings on the doors. Straight forward, and easy installation. The doors are a little harder to latch. I think the bushings make them ride just a hair higher. They latch okay. You just have to give it a touch more effort.

I think that will be one of our next purchases.

Top Bottom