The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
No Jeep stuff. Had to replace the liner in my pool, and wouldn't you know it? The pump went out, too. I'd already replaced the impeller, once, so I bought a new one. I installed it, myself.

IMG_9626.jpg

Old pump.
IMG_9627.jpg

New one in, with quick disconnect couplings.
IMG_9628.jpg

Here's the liner.
IMG_9523.jpg

Now to get the water clean.
IMG_3445.jpg
IMG_3446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

Now the Polaris sweeper is broken. They cost nearly $800.00, but I found a trick. A rebuild kit.

You take off the wheels, and the top cover, pull out the guts, and replace it with this...

IMG_9632.jpg

Once it's up & running, I'll get all the sediment out of the bottom.

IMG_9631.JPG

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Money pit. I don't use it much. Now the hot tub is another story. I love it.

lol that's what all my friends with pools say, that they don't use it. I guess I gotta wait until I get a house and a pool to figure this one out. Hopefully beginning of next year I'll be in a house on the lake. Am done with Illinois, moving to Wisconsin.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Get extra rooms we can stay in for wheeling trips [emoji51]

Will do for sure. I am a carpenter by trade, so addition or even a guest house is a must for me. I would love for you to do my plumbing since am not very good in this field yet.
Good people are definitely welcome in my house for sure [emoji108], planning to get jet skis as well.

WJCO

Meme King
Pool looks good. As much as I miss it, I don't. Kind of a mixed feeling. Colorado pools are not efficient.

notnalc68

Put the Derlin hinge bushings on the doors. Straight forward, and easy installation. The doors are a little harder to latch. I think the bushings make them ride just a hair higher. They latch okay. You just have to give it a touch more effort.

IMG_9689.jpg

I also put on a Rugged Ridge Full Eclipse sun shade. I hope it doesn't flap too much.

IMG_9690.jpg

Did an oil change, too. I'm going to pick up the R-Pod trailer, this afternoon,

WJCO

Meme King
Put the Derlin hinge bushings on the doors. Straight forward, and easy installation. The doors are a little harder to latch. I think the bushings make them ride just a hair higher. They latch okay. You just have to give it a touch more effort.

I think that will be one of our next purchases.

Top Bottom