The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Got any pics of how/where you mounted the rock lights?

Yep, here you go. Lol, don't judge me on the cleanliness of my Jeep. I haven't cleaned the undercarriage since last weekends trip :blush:

I got the 8 light LUX kit with the pro installer. 4 lights come with long leads and 4 with shorter leads. I basically put them at the corners and behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels. I had a set of ORO lights I bought a couple years ago & forgot I even had them so I added two of them to the front frame horns by the sway bar mounts and added them to the installer box. It's nice being able to make home runs with each wire and connecting them all at the terminals in the box without having to make splices at all of the lights. I highly recommend the installer box.

fl.jpg

fml.jpg

rca.jpg

rfl.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Didn't feel like starting a new thread on the JL so....had my old Chamber Pros powder coated semi-gloss black, spray painted the rings red and mounted a set of 37x12.50 Trail Grapplers on them last week. I've wanted to try a set of the TG's so figured what the hell. Kid trashed the rings already this past weekend. :rolleyes2:

b.jpg

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Didn't feel like starting a new thread on the JL so....had my old Chamber Pros powder coated semi-gloss black, spray painted the rings red and mounted a set of 37x12.50 Trail Grapplers on them last week. I've wanted to try a set of the TG's so figured what the hell. Kid trashed the rings already this past weekend. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 355911

View attachment 355912

View attachment 355913

But it looked great doing it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug

View attachment 355911

View attachment 355912

View attachment 355913

I saw the IG post early and was wondering if it was badger but the TGs and red rings threw me off. It looks really good [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug

View attachment 355911

View attachment 355912

View attachment 355913

How’s that cross member and rear bumper? Lol

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

View attachment 355911

View attachment 355912

View attachment 355913
Looks great Jerry![emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom