The build/re-build of Gruff

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I looked around last night for a bit. Nada. Found one overprice front set.

Thanks man. I think I'm going to just bite the bullet and make the purchase. With this covid shit I'm not even sure when I will be home again. If these come with the interior trim they are about the same price as they were a few years ago when I was looking. And with the 10% discount even better. I don't want to miss out again. Hell it's only money right.:shock: Sorry for the highjack Ddays.:thumb:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Thanks man. I think I'm going to just bite the bullet and make the purchase. With this covid shit I'm not even sure when I will be home again. If these come with the interior trim they are about the same price as they were a few years ago when I was looking. And with the 10% discount even better. I don't want to miss out again. Hell it's only money right.:shock: Sorry for the highjack Ddays.:thumb:

Finding a bunch of the rugged ridge ones with upper. Nice set of gloss blacks ones for 1750 in UT

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Finding a bunch of the rugged ridge ones with upper. Nice set of gloss blacks ones for 1750 in UT

Thanks brother, but I just said screw it and bought them. Now to see if really have them in stock. Either way I won't be home for a long while anyway. Thanks again.:beer:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Any interest in doing Southington November 6-8? I can’t make Windrock because of football and cheer but looking to get out somewhere new before winter.

Thinking it could be the last last hurrah before the MTs come off and the hardtop goes on. Im thinking Gruff may get relegated to garage duty around that time as well?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Any interest in doing Southington November 6-8? I can’t make Windrock because of football and cheer but looking to get out somewhere new before winter.

Thinking it could be the last last hurrah before the MTs come off and the hardtop goes on. Im thinking Gruff may get relegated to garage duty around that time as well?

Sounds good! Never been there yet. I'll bring my son-in-law along as well. :thumb:

Weebz

Caught the Bug

I’d be down. I was supposed to go two weekends ago bailed last minute. I’ve been saying I want to go there forever. It’s not a big park from what I understand but has some fun things.

JKbrick

You are in football and cheer? How do you find time for both?

Ddays

Hooked
The lights turned out great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Decent rocks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah, there's a couple play areas that are fun. The upper trails are nothing but roads through the woods full of water holes and mud though. Jeff loved those & got lost in them

Where is southington?

In eastern Ohio, close to Akron

Top Bottom