Texas School Shooting Today

This is from the end, near the decision.
View attachment 301855

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That doesn't change the previous statement. Opinions are written very carefully. Scalia said "the 2nd amendment is not unlimited." That leaves the door open for future legislation.

And I should also point out that at the rate things are going, a 2/3rds majority to amend the Constitution isn't that far off. Like I said, enjoy the midterms.

That doesn't change the previous statement. Opinions are written very carefully. Scalia said "the 2nd amendment is not unlimited." That leaves the door open for future legislation.

And I should also point out that at the rate things are going, a 2/3rds majority to amend the Constitution isn't that far off. Like I said, enjoy the midterms.

Good luck with that. Still need 38 states, and btw, I just gave the NRA $100.00, just because of you.

Restricted status on semi-automatic weapons requiring a special license to purchase and limitations of ownership (full FBI background check, waiting period, ATF registry). Liability for gun owners who do not properly secure their weapons resulting in loss of life. Allow the CDC to gather data on gun violence. Ban the NRA and all other corporate lobbyists from paying politicians and blocking legislation. There's quite a lot we could do.

Typical anti-gun argument. Blame everything/punish everyone else who didn’t pull the trigger.
1) This latest murderer used a revolver and a shotgun not a scary semi-auto.
2) Why should I be restricted to how many guns I can own as a law-abiding citizen?
3) Gun owners should keep their guns locked up but there doesn’t need to be laws for it. Civil court would work just fine.
4) FBI already collects gun crime data
5) the NRA doesn’t pay off any politicians anymore than Planned Parent hood does
6) when all these things fail how do you stop the murderer?

I think we will have no choice but to have a much larger presence of trained, armed security detail on all schools and college campuses...while we can't even pay for basic school supplies...

Perhaps we should divert the billions that someone wants to use to pay for a useless border wall to fund school security...

You could probably quadruple the money spent on school security if someone stopped playing so much fucking golf.

Typical anti-gun argument. Blame everything/punish everyone else who didn’t pull the trigger.
1) This latest murderer used a revolver and a shotgun not a scary semi-auto.
2) Why should I be restricted to how many guns I can own as a law-abiding citizen?
3) Gun owners should keep their guns locked up but there doesn’t need to be laws for it. Civil court would work just fine.
4) FBI already collects gun crime data
5) the NRA doesn’t pay off any politicians anymore than Planned Parent hood does
6) when all these things fail how do you stop the murderer?

Yeah you're right. Everything is working fine.

Enjoy the midterms.

Well, apparently cogent, articulate dialogue is a non starter here...let's give it a rest and mourn the loss of life and hope for a better future...

So your suggestion is to keep doing exactly what we have been doing, and just accept mass murder of our children as a way of life...since there is no solution...or even a reasonable attempt at finding one?...

I never said that, but if you think any form of “gun control” is going to work then you’re delusional. This government is broken on so many levels and you expect it to save our children?

The media exploits these situations to the point of glorifying the asshole that did it. That’s the real issue.

I never said that, but if you think any form of “gun control” is going to work then you’re delusional. This government is broken on so many levels and you expect it to save our children?

The media exploits these situations to the point of glorifying the asshole that did it. That’s the real issue.

Now you're blaming mass murder on the media?...

I believe that there should be armed security guards in every school from daycares through college. Walk into a concert, armed security; truck transporting money, armed security; walk into a federal court house; metal detectors and armed security. There’s something to be said when our money and a few federal judges have better security than our “greatest treasures”.

I’ll take my security in my own hands with my own tools thank you, I don’t believe in a police state and I don’t believe in having a group of armed people controlling my life under the guise of “watching out” for my safety

Titles are dumb.

What exactly does it hurt anyone to listen to someone else with an alternate opinion. Sometimes you might learn something and even agree on something.

But this is a Jeep forum and we should clearly get back to talking about Jeep shit. Last count, 10 more people died. Nice. Should I use blue or red locktite on my seatbelt bolts???

Now you're blaming mass murder on the media?...

We used to drive to school with guns in our trucks, windows down and the doors unlocked. Gun laws have only become more “strict” if you want to call it that. So what happened to cause this to become trendy? That’s what’s this is and that’s why it’s happening.

Top Bottom