RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

nbruno

# of jeeps

Looks like we have about 25 Jeeps going??? Are my calculations off?

Also, looks like I have a camera-man for us. 3 go-pro's mounted on jeeps and a hand held video camera. He and my son are going to do a video article for their high school newspaper. The kid is amazing with video editing just look up brobertsproduction on youtube. Here is a sample. He'll be filming from Friday night on through 2pm Sat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSeO...ew-vl&list=PLwWYYs37W1ofJRGzwQ6Ho-E97BOVIHF-4

Nate

Hi John,I guess we'll make that decision saturday morning

Last edited:

USMCJK

Looks like we have about 25 Jeeps going??? Are my calculations off?

Also, looks like I have a camera-man for us. 3 go-pro's mounted on jeeps and a hand held video camera. He and my son are going to do a video article for their high school newspaper. The kid is amazing with video editing just look up brobertsproduction on youtube. Here is a sample. He'll be filming from Friday night on through 2pm Sat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSeO...ew-vl&list=PLwWYYs37W1ofJRGzwQ6Ho-E97BOVIHF-4

Nate

I'll be bringing my GoPro as well mounted to my rig.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trembley

I've been following the thread even though I can't make it this time and it looks like you guys are gonna have a blast!!!

I'll catch up with ya'll next time and just want to say thanks to Ed and the crew that make it worth being part of the east coast crew......

I think we need some stickers that reflect that allegiance!!

Cheers Gang!

Keep the shiney side up!

jkmadness

I've been following the thread even though I can't make it this time and it looks like you guys are gonna have a blast!!!

I'll catch up with ya'll next time and just want to say thanks to Ed and the crew that make it worth being part of the east coast crew......

I think we need some stickers that reflect that allegiance!!

Cheers Gang!

Keep the shiney side up!

Great to hear from you Ben, I'm quite sure the next one will be here in no time. Really looking forward to see you guys again.

Top Bottom