RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

USMCJK

There isn't at place at the campgrounds per say, we just leave them near or in our tents. And if you need more peace of mind bring a chain and lock or something to lock them together but we really shouldn't have a problem unless an angry band of FJ hooligans infiltrate our campsite while we are wheeling. But I am 100% going doorless for the trails. And yeh, you can get away with no mirrors for the 5-10 minute drive to the trails from campgrounds. But for future I bought a pair of mirrors that go into the door hinges. $50 for them and they are decent. I usually only use one on the driver side

I'm definitely go doorless..! Guess I'll be bringing a chain & lock. I seriously cannot afford to replace these doors. I'm even thinking of just leaving the doors at home but the total trip might be too much to do doorless..!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
You do know we need the light before Sunday...... Hahaha.. I love busting your balls Tom, you know it :)

Thats a better reason to have blue balls than the other. :D
The wife brought up camping so I think thats a posability for us. I'm very surprised she hates the cold but I'm going to run with it.
Tom

jkmadness

I'm starting to think our ideas of just one light [bulb] are a little different... :D
View attachment 53818

Fixed it for you

9u6u6u4u.jpg

Aeraun

I'm definitely go doorless..! Guess I'll be bringing a chain & lock. I seriously cannot afford to replace these doors. I'm even thinking of just leaving the doors at home but the total trip might be too much to do doorless..!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok awesome. But yeh, I'd advise bringing the doors. Just in case some surprise weather rolls in and to prevent pneumonia on the highway

Top Bottom