Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Working on taking a useless spot in our house and turning it into a coffee and wine bar/station. Got the wallpaper and shelves up. Just need to finish the decorations which the wife is handling. Tried moving the intercom but 40,000 wires are individually connected to the board so we decided to leave it and will just cover it with a sign.

KIMG0777 (1) (1).jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Working on taking a useless spot in our house and turning it into a coffee and wine bar/station. Got the wallpaper and shelves up. Just need to finish the decorations which the wife is handling. Tried moving the intercom but 40,000 wires are individually connected to the board so we decided to leave it and will just cover it with a sign.

View attachment 362134
the brick is wallpaper?

robx251

Caught the Bug
Havent updated in a while, but I have been busy on that little car...
IMG_1118.jpg
dropped a new alternator in the motor,
IMG_1119.jpg
new seals on the differential and transmission,
IMG_1125.jpg IMG_1126.jpg
resurfaced the clutch and pressure plate
IMG_1135.jpg
bolted it all back together
IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1158.jpg IMG_1167.jpg
BOOM! body dropped on the frame
IMG_1169.jpg
Last inspected in 1983-84

Last edited:

robx251

Caught the Bug

View attachment 362134
that looks really nice. you did a good job with that

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

JKbrick

Wasn't sure what to do with my driveway this Spring: Apply for Jeep Badge of Honor trail status or fill the holes in. We decided to fix it and avoid the traffic. Nice having a neighbor with a back hoe to go along with my landscape rake to spread the big stuff out.

View attachment 361449
Now I see why you needed such a big lawn mower

Top Bottom