Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

robx251

Caught the Bug
Good eye!

Very cool project. I like the TR6's. I think I prefer the spitfire body style though. If you need parts for your build check out 'The Roadster Factory' in Armagh, PA. They specialize in old British sports cars. I know my uncle has worked with machine shops as well to make bushings and other parts he wasn't able to find during his build, so if you run into any hiccups feel free to reach out to me and I'll see if he has a contact that can help. Good luck!

Thanks, I think we have enough parts between 3ish cars to make one. But we have used them and moss motors for my fathers TR6.

Robert Ring
KC1IMA
Maine

Seahawkfan

Hooked
That sure looks sharp😎

I will have to come see it when you get back in the states.

Thanks. Always welcome..
She's an attention getter. Haha First time I drove her a Mexican dude rolled up next to me at light and asked when I was going to add the wind shield visor and rear skirts.. We both laughed.:cheesy:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Been a while since I've updated one this thread but finally got my sod installed today, been a long year but getting closer in the backyard

Sod is today, dirt is mid way and other is where it all started. Just need to finish the walk way, fire pit patio, then onto finishing touches and built in bar/bbq View attachment 361300 View attachment 361302 View attachment 361305

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thats a nice yard! Customers often ask.. “should we do seed or sod”.. and I tell them, Seed is a lot cheaper, but there is nothing like the Instant Grassification of Sod.

benatc1

Hooked
Thats a nice yard! Customers often ask.. “should we do seed or sod”.. and I tell them, Seed is a lot cheaper, but there is nothing like the Instant Grassification of Sod.
Thanks man, I read thinking seed for a minute too, but my dogs would have made that a problem, but just like you said, that instant grassification is pretty awesome!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
Some more progress on the TR6. Over the last few days there has been some frame welding with reinforcemtns.

IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1041.jpg IMG_1048.jpg

as you can se we are taking our time, making sure everything is straight and level all the way back front middle back, and welded plates.
IMG_1049.jpg IMG_1050.jpg IMG_1051.jpg IMG_1052.jpg

Still some more welding plating and stuff to go before we swap the rest of the rear drive line back in but things are progressing well. hopefully next weekend we can get the body back on the frame if all goes well. With the little one being sick things seeme to have slowed down a bit on my end and my father is just picking away at it when he is bored.

jesse3638

Hooked
Started on the stairs 2 days ago. Yesterday while scabbing the risers, I realized the second to last tread was 3/8's of an inch wider than the rest. My OCD would not let this stand so I pulled it off and ripped it down on the table saw. I've also caught heel on that step and hadn't given it much thought. Can't help but wonder if this was the culprit...haha.

Ddays

Hooked
Wasn't sure what to do with my driveway this Spring: Apply for Jeep Badge of Honor trail status or fill the holes in. We decided to fix it and avoid the traffic. Nice having a neighbor with a back hoe to go along with my landscape rake to spread the big stuff out.

driveway.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Trying to figure out how to get my new Nintendo Switch to turn on. Holy shit, I miss the 80s. This new thing is like a spaceship. A simple game of the original Mario Bros took a fucking hour to get started.

CalSgt

Hooked
Trying to figure out how to get my new Nintendo Switch to turn on. Holy shit, I miss the 80s. This new thing is like a spaceship. A simple game of the original Mario Bros took a fucking hour to get started.
Most of these newer electronics require a dang internet account with them just to use them

robx251

Caught the Bug
Added a little bit more cross bracing than factory in following the new frame that my father bought for his.
2B84B647-1ABD-48CC-848A-E89FB9D32427.jpeg
Then we gave it a nice coat of brush on rustoleum
B5132B71-2C17-4934-8C74-A9ED6F7B0F0B.jpeg FF6623AE-6E59-4E15-95CF-C23C50C10E26.jpeg 64DC4ADC-6E0E-4B53-BCEF-CEC6DC129EB2.jpeg
Now we are down to waiting on parts.

Elroy231

Some more progress on the TR6. Over the last few days there has been some frame welding with reinforcemtns.

View attachment 361415 View attachment 361416 View attachment 361417 View attachment 361418

as you can se we are taking our time, making sure everything is straight and level all the way back front middle back, and welded plates.
View attachment 361419 View attachment 361420 View attachment 361421 View attachment 361422

Still some more welding plating and stuff to go before we swap the rest of the rear drive line back in but things are progressing well. hopefully next weekend we can get the body back on the frame if all goes well. With the little one being sick things seeme to have slowed down a bit on my end and my father is just picking away at it when he is bored.
Thats a cool project you have going on. Its a sporty little thing. They look fun to drive.

Top Bottom