Rancho lift?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Pretty close to stock, but actually better more finesse with the new RS5000X, but if you can afford the 9000's get them. The adjustability is just nice.

Will a sport system with 5000 series shocks on a 2 door JK ride as smooth as stock or will I be better off upgrading to 9000xls

Matymaty

What size spring spacers are on the rear of the 2" lift? Does Rancho sell a thicker one that I can put on without having to change anything? With a 35" spare the back sags just a little bit especially if I have people in the back seat.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What size spring spacers are on the rear of the 2" lift? Does Rancho sell a thicker one that I can put on without having to change anything? With a 35" spare the back sags just a little bit especially if I have people in the back seat.

They include a .75" spacer.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
On a 2 door the spacer is 1.75" P/N 176688
On a 4 door the spacer is .75" P/N 176662

So yes we sell one, but you may find a better deal from other spacers.

NV375

What size spring spacers are on the rear of the 2" lift? Does Rancho sell a thicker one that I can put on without having to change anything? With a 35" spare the back s ags just a little bit especially if I have people in the back seat.

The rear is what helped me decide to get the enforcer installed. I wanted to go with taller spacers but then just waited. The key if you are running 35" Trail Graplers they will rub and get cut without bumpstop extensions. I believe the 2" sport suspension for a two door comes with 1.75" spacers (check for yourself before ordering) . I ordered the one for a four door it comes with 3/4" rear spacers. Is this going to be a temporary measure or is this where you plan to stay? As far as Rancho selling taller spacers brand will not matter. I have had three different brand coil spacers and all looked like they came from the same mould. If you get this watch your rear E-brake cables the instructions say reinstall the bracket but mine were too short.

olram30

Is there a rear spring that is 1" to 1.5" longer i can use and then take out the spacer all together?

The closest thing you'll find would be the rk 1.5" spring. But it's not really 1.5". It's more in the .75"- 1" range.

Matymaty

The closest thing you'll find would be the rk 1.5" spring. But it's not really 1.5". It's more in the .75"- 1" range.

So I could use that with a smaller puck to make more level?!?! Would that help a little with the rubbing? (More spring)

olram30

So I could use that with a smaller puck to make more level?!?! Would that help a little with the rubbing? (More spring)

If your tire is rubbing, a taller spring or spacer won't help. You would need bump stops in the rear.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
People are using the Rock Krawler 1.5" with success.

[
QUOTE=Matymaty;540186]Is there a rear spring that is 1" to 1.5" longer i can use and then take out the spacer all together?[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom