new jeeper from Wisconsin

toolock

here's a big cold snowy wave from Wisconsin. hope to learn a bunch and make a few friends along the way. if anyone knows a good place to wheel please let me know,ima noob to this stuff

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm also from Wisconsin (45 mins west of Madison), where are you located? There isn't too many public places in Wisconsin to wheel, we are going to this in 2 weeks ;) http://rpm4x4.com/avf-events.shtml. Best suggestion for wheeling is to hook up with a club.

Welcome. Your in the right place to learn about your rig and make some amazing friends!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome aboard. Like Tackerdown said , you will learn a lot on here.
We'll be joining you with the whole snow thing shortly. Should have about 2 feet of it here tomorrow night.

sorry i was checkin out the rest of the site, wow what alot of stuff. im from wisconsin rapids sorta central state

apple valley look bad a#$, ill have to take a drive up to chetek to check it out, after i get my jeep prepared its a little stock right now but spring is close and with it comes a lift and tires to start

hey skid kid i see your a tuffel hunden, me too been out awhile but still as loyal as ever. i was stationed at 29 stumps, and pendelton. i met my wife and got married just after op. desert storm.

Mine is completely stock right now also and I'm still gonna run it ;). Mods coming in the next couple months

Top Bottom