new jeeper from Wisconsin

toolock

here's a big cold snowy wave from Wisconsin. hope to learn a bunch and make a few friends along the way. if anyone knows a good place to wheel please let me know,ima noob to this stuff

Last edited:

13JKUR

Welcome! I'm also from Wisconsin (45 mins west of Madison), where are you located? There isn't too many public places in Wisconsin to wheel, we are going to this in 2 weeks ;) http://rpm4x4.com/avf-events.shtml. Best suggestion for wheeling is to hook up with a club.

Skid_Kid

Welcome. Your in the right place to learn about your rig and make some amazing friends!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RamP

Welcome aboard. Like Tackerdown said , you will learn a lot on here.
We'll be joining you with the whole snow thing shortly. Should have about 2 feet of it here tomorrow night.

toolock

sorry i was checkin out the rest of the site, wow what alot of stuff. im from wisconsin rapids sorta central state

toolock

apple valley look bad a#$, ill have to take a drive up to chetek to check it out, after i get my jeep prepared its a little stock right now but spring is close and with it comes a lift and tires to start

toolock

hey skid kid i see your a tuffel hunden, me too been out awhile but still as loyal as ever. i was stationed at 29 stumps, and pendelton. i met my wife and got married just after op. desert storm.

13JKUR

Mine is completely stock right now also and I'm still gonna run it ;). Mods coming in the next couple months

Top Bottom