NEW EVO MFG JLU/Gladiator Rock Sliders Now Available

With many patiently waiting, the all NEW EVO Mfg. frame mounted rock sliders for the JLU and Gladiator are finally here and available to order!

These have a similar look as the JK version that really set the bar high for strength and design as a frame mounted slider. But of course, EVO Mfg. took these to the next level adding some much larger mounting plates to the frame for increased mounting surface and strength while also adding bigger gussets.

Additionally, these provide you with several customizable options to fit your specific needs such as adding LED rock lights, adding an integrated step and giving the option to install as a Weld-on OR Bolt-On slider.

Select the below link for your specific vehicle and play around with the different options. If you don't select any options, it will default to a standard rock slider for weld-on application.

JLU Rock Sliders
Gladiator Rock Sliders

These are scheduled to start shipping around mid January 2022.

Here are a few pictures that we do have at this time from EVO Mfg. but told they will be making a full product/install video very soon.

UPDATE: Here are the Installation Instructions which give a lot more details and pictures.

EVO-3142 mounted.jpg

The step option includes the aluminum insert that sits in between the rock slider and body of the vehicle. These "should" work with any existing rock skins on the market but keep in mind you may need to make some modifications.

IMG_9776.jpg

The rock lights mount to the most forward and rear corners facing inward. If you add the step AND LED option, you will want to add the LED kit that is specific for the steps as it adds an additional light in the center which also lights up the EVO logo. These are just standard LED lights that you will need to provide your own switches/relays OR wire in to any existing switch systems such as Switch Pros.

IMG_9777.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

As these begin to ship out and get installed, it would be awesome if you could post up pictures in this thread along with your feedback for others.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Will they work with the EVO high clearance long arm kit for the JL?

I'm kinda excited to see these, when they said they would have them ready in three weeks I thought there is no way they can get something into production that fast... but here we are three weeks later.

Will they work with the EVO high clearance long arm kit for the JL?

I'm kinda excited to see these, when they said they would have them ready in three weeks I thought there is no way they can get something into production that fast... but here we are three weeks later.
Looking at the frame mounting locations, these should have no problem with the long arm brackets and would almost bet that they had that in mind.

Any pictures of the added steps?
The second picture in the original post gives a pretty good top view of the step which is the aluminum insert. I also updated the post with a link to the install instructions which give some more details and pictures. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom