January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

bl17z90

Starting to look more and more like I'll be joining you guys on the 25th!!! Got an email from Mike at Globex and my rubbers are finally in!!!!!! Getting them put on Friday. I'm beyond excited. Should have a cobra 75 and all the fixins ordered by the 15th and hopefully here just in time for the run. Last thing I desperately need are some sliders and a winch.

Slowly but surely...

Sent from my Droid MAXX using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sliders are a good idea. I don't think a winch is needed as much since we all have tow straps and a couple guys have winches.

Sent from my phone?

H8MUD

Starting to look more and more like I'll be joining you guys on the 25th!!! Got an email from Mike at Globex and my rubbers are finally in!!!!!! Getting them put on Friday. I'm beyond excited. Should have a cobra 75 and all the fixins ordered by the 15th and hopefully here just in time for the run. Last thing I desperately need are some sliders and a winch.

Slowly but surely...

Saw your tires today while at Globex.

Veetz

Now Veetz won't have anyone to yell out the window with.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey what the heck ...everyone jumping on the band wagon with those cb radios...that's crap just scream out the window and I can only do green trails and I'm keeping my doors on my heat on ,hat on my head , 2 sweatshirts ,gloves ,scarf,snow boots with bags inside, long john,face mask, and a nice flowery skitrt

Merry Christmas

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone remember the trip we had with McPuck and we had to throw on the snatched block. Well here's a little clip of someone that wasn't as lucky in the same spot. It's funny how something that doesn't look to dangerous really could have been. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nEHhn_H9I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow that's crazy!!! Jodi and I just watched that and both were just amazon how it was literally the same spot

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
Did they really wrap that strap around a tree? And whats with thr guys pushing

Sent from my phone?

In the beginning you could see they had a snatch . Maybe they could figure out how to get the strap threw . lol

Aeraun

Does anyone remember the trip we had with McPuck and we had to throw on the snatched block. Well here's a little clip of someone that wasn't as lucky in the same spot. It's funny how something that doesn't look to dangerous really could have been. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nEHhn_H9I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well I wasn't on that trip but heard all about it around the campfire lol its really sobering to see something like this though, especially on a trail that relatively doesn't look on the difficult side.

Think it's finally safe to move me to the "Going" list!
View attachment 64027

Looking good! looking forward to seeing you on the trails :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom