January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

That's pretty much my worst nightmare.
The 25th is looking better and better for me though. May bring a friend with a nicely build 4runner. ( be nice ). Just installed some LCA skids too.

Nice. I might have to look into those. Just got the Artec Fronts put on the other night. Bolt-on seems like something I could actually do myself! lol

Does anyone remember the trip we had with McPuck and we had to throw on the snatched block. Well here's a little clip of someone that wasn't as lucky in the same spot. It's funny how something that doesn't look to dangerous really could have been. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nEHhn_H9I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wtf was that winching technique? Why were they winching a strap around a tree when they should've been using a snatchblock anchored to the tree and winch line to the jeep.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wtf was that winching technique? Why were they winching a strap around a tree when they should've been using a snatchblock anchored to the tree and winch line to the jeep.

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my phone?

That is a scary video....her ear was bleeding pretty bad...yes, same place we winched Don from.

Anybody have that video of when we winched him?

Top Bottom