Introducing Luna build and adventure thread

benatc1

Hooked
Got a few things done, cut the fenders and mounted the Cooper STT Pro 315s, installed most of the TrekTop, and pulled off the rear bumper and installed EVO Fascia and DRing mounts, had to trim back the Rubicon sliders too. And most importantly the Wayalife sticker!

IMG_2684.JPG
IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG

More to do but will have to wait till this week, busy weekend with family

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Benact1, whatever you do to this Jeep will look great. Your black JK was incredible. Glad you got another Jeep. I almost thought about giving up my 4dr and the Jeep life but I knew I'd regret it. Things worked out and I'm keeping it.

benatc1

Hooked
Benact1, whatever you do to this Jeep will look great. Your black JK was incredible. Glad you got another Jeep. I almost thought about giving up my 4dr and the Jeep life but I knew I'd regret it. Things worked out and I'm keeping it.

Thanks man! And yes they always work out in the end. Follow along there should be some good stuff happening over time. Got a bunch of stuff sitting in the garage now so hopefully this week I can get to installing stuff

TRLJNKY

Congrats! So happy to see you guys back in a Jeep again. Hopefully Ill see you on a trail again soon

aka cavfighter

benatc1

Hooked
Got a bunch more stuff done

Rancho 2” with 9000XL
Evo quarter pounder with stinger
Warn VR8-S
Strike force Zebra central command
10” rigid radiance light bar
Best top trek top
Truck lite LEDs

Didn’t take any pics while doing the work but here’s a few at the end

IMG_2704.JPG IMG_2718.JPG IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2715.JPG IMG_2713.JPG IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2708.JPG IMG_2703.JPG IMG_2707.JPG IMG_2709.JPG

benatc1

Hooked
The SFZ central command is pretty slick, easy install and Steve was a huge help. Just need more accessories now. Few more little things to get done but mostly there on everything that I’m going to do for now

benatc1

Hooked
I’ve had my Jeep for almost 3 years and you have caught or passed up in less than 2 weeks. Looks great

Yeah I was thinking I should just drop my jeep and a credit card off at his house [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha thanks guys! Being my 3rd JK it’s nice to know exactly what you want and need for what I want to do. Along with great help from this community over time, it’s been an easy process. Also being I got such a good deal on the Jeep it left me $ for mods right away! More stuff to come this weekend if I can get done work done!

Top Bottom